💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Arturo

It's kind of a tedious task, but is anyone with Pokemon X willing to go to Cyllage Gym (post-game obviously) and get a Tyranitarite, trade me a useless pokemon holding it, then I'll trade you back?

I want to mega evolve my Tyrannitar but I realized that its mega stone is exclusive to X :giveup:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what I enjoy more. The fact banette has a mega evolution, or the fact that said mega evolution looks like a nightmare birthed from the king of zippers.

I'm hoping to get my Torchic before it is impossible to get~

I am thoroughly enjoying my copy, especially Prof. DILF.

I also was able to get a feebas in like an hour. It was frustrating.

I don't know why tho, I have Black and I will be trading them in anyways  :teehee:

omg could you spare me a feebas pls ! D: , the ugliest one that you have it doesnt matter x-x 

You know, at first, you have to hate no evolution pokemon, because they have high stats at the beginning of the game...

Then they level out to nothing close to the middle of the game when you've evolved most of your party.

Like Furfrou. Poor furfrou.

Also, I do think, even though there is not many of them, Pokemon X and Y pokemon have possibly been the most creative, compared to... well... the previous deprmons we have received.

Haroon

I also was able to get a feebas in like an hour. It was frustrating.

I don't know why tho, I have Black and I will be trading them in anyways  :teehee:

Omg would you have a spare Feebas you could trade me please? :giveup:

It's kind of a tedious task, but is anyone with Pokemon X willing to go to Cyllage Gym (post-game obviously) and get a Tyranitarite, trade me a useless pokemon holding it, then I'll trade you back?

I want to mega evolve my Tyrannitar but I realized that its mega stone is exclusive to X :giveup:

But after you mega evolve it it doesn't stay in it's mega evolution :sweat: It goes back to normal Tyranitar after the battle :laughga:

Arturo

But after you mega evolve it it doesn't stay in it's mega evolution :sweat: It goes back to normal Tyranitar after the battle :laughga:

I know that but I still wanna mega evolve it :flop:

Haroon

I know that but I still wanna mega evolve it :flop:

Oh so you want to keep a Tyranitarite? I'd give mine but I use my Tyranitarite in battle  :ohno:

omg could you spare me a feebas pls ! D: , the ugliest one that you have it doesnt matter x-x 

Sure. Give me your friend code.

Yep! Get online tho  :fan:

Haroon

Yep! Get online tho  :fan:

THANK YOU SO MUCH :emo: :hug:

I just set mine up online where do I find my friend code?

When you turn on your 3DS/2DS, on the home screen press the orange smileyface near the top right and your friend list is there. You should be the first person on there with your Mii, and your friendcode will be there :awesome:

Pokebank not working tonight is frustrating ugh  :noparty:

I know. I spent the last two days capturing certain Pokémon to transfer, in my GBA and DS games. Hopefully it won't be more than a few days.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived