💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only move that bypasses Gale Wings Talonflame is Extremespeed I think? :huh:

I think priority moves are treated equally. Then comes the speed stat so Talonflame should almost always win. Lol. 

Pookie Mami

Thank you :) and please give me your friend code!

Ahhhh! 24 eggs in and no Modest Larvestas! I'm going to keep trying and I should have it tomorrow!! :party:

ManuelColon

Ahhhh! 24 eggs in and no Modest Larvestas! I'm going to keep trying and I should have it tomorrow!! :party:

I'm sorry for making you breed so many eggs :(  (this sounded bad lol) but still thank you! you're great!

Haroon

I think priority moves are treated equally. Then comes the speed stat so Talonflame should almost always win. Lol. 

From what I've looked at online & personal experience, Extremespeed is +2 - faster than Gale Wings priority, Quick Attack, Vacuum Wave, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, etc :huh:

If you trade me any nature Larvesta I can breed a Modest Larvesta with my Ditto if you want to save yourself time? :)

Pookie Mami

From what I've looked at online & personal experience, Extremespeed is +2 - faster than Gale Wings priority, Quick Attack, Vacuum Wave, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, etc :huh:

If you trade me any nature Larvesta I can breed a Modest Larvesta with my Ditto if you want to save yourself time? :)

That's what I'm doing! :lmao: Breeding with a Ditto :smh:

Haroon

That's what I'm doing! :lmao: Breeding with a Ditto :smh:

LOOOL I mean a Modest Ditto, slap an Everstone on a Modest parent and all of the offspring will be the Modest :yes:

LOOOL I mean a Modest Ditto, slap an Everstone on a Modest parent and all of the offspring will be the Modest :yes:

Inb4 tears while realizing you can pass on natures.  :haha:

Just won my first ranked match! It's definitely harder than random matchups.  :toofloppy:

about to add all FCs from the OP . 

add me guys. i'm desperate. :laughga:

my FC btw: 0576-4118-2712

name: Mitxx (pronounced as Mitch)(not my real name, but thats what my friends call me)

in-game name: Venus

game: X

Nick, add this to the OP please. :)

Haroon

Inb4 tears while realizing you can pass on natures.  

Just won my first ranked match! It's definitely harder than random matchups.  :toofloppy:

I nearly cried too when I thought back about all of the hours wasted hatching the wrong nature Pokemon on Pearl, and when I finally got the right nature but the wrong ability :lmao:

Omg yes ranked matches can get so tough :cryga: It annoys me that you're only allowed 3 Pokemon because it ends up being about the 3 Pokemon you choose as opposed to your whole team and your full strategy :noparty: I think my ratio on rated battles is like Won 5 and Lost 15 or something

I nearly cried too when I thought back about all of the hours wasted hatching the wrong nature Pokemon on Pearl, and when I finally got the right nature but the wrong ability

Omg yes ranked matches can get so tough It annoys me that you're only allowed 3 Pokemon because it ends up being about the 3 Pokemon you choose as opposed to your whole team and your full strategy :noparty: I think my ratio on rated battles is like Won 5 and Lost 15 or something 

Not worried about the ratio as long as the matches are fun! Always something to learn, unless you're being swept by one pokemon.  I don't play battlespot that much due to that. I hate how you can only use 3 of your team. It's obvious you have to pick the better ones to have any chances.  :(

I'm up for some battles later tonight.

about to add all FCs from the OP . 

add me guys. i'm desperate. :laughga:

my FC btw: 0576-4118-2712

name: Mitxx (pronounced as Mitch)(not my real name, but thats what my friends call me)

in-game name: Venus

Nick, add this to the OP please. :)

I believe I added you yesterday

Not worried about the ratio as long as the matches are fun! Always something to learn, unless you're being swept by one pokemon.  I don't play battlespot that much due to that. I hate how you can only use 3 of your team. It's obvious you have to pick the better ones to have any chances.  :(

I believe I added you yesterday

yes you did.

you're an exception.

the others tho. :rip:

this is what i get for being so late :laughga:

Haroon

I just use all the fast hard hitters on rated battles hoping that I demolish them, then a Pokemon that can survive a hit uses Trick Room and I'm done for Yup I'm up for battling tonight :yes: I need to spend ages in the Battle Maison to get BP for those silly items :roll:

Haroon

yes you did.

you're an exception.

the others tho. :rip:

this is what i get for being so late :laughga:

I added you yesterday too :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived