Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Do you not have post on Saturday?

We do but it gets complicated with some sites that sell different things. On some if you do next day delivery on a Friday it'll arrive on the next working day (Monday), but some places do special weekend shipping. It all depends on when it's dispatched, if it's dispatched before the weekend then great it can arrive on the weekend, but if it's not ordered before a certain time then it won't be dispatched in time to get there on the weekend or before that :huh:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

We do but it gets complicated with some sites that sell different things. On some if you do next day delivery on a Friday it'll arrive on the next working day (Monday), but some places do special weekend shipping. It all depends on when it's dispatched, if it's dispatched before the weekend then great it can arrive on the weekend, but if it's not ordered before a certain time then it won't be dispatched in time to get there on the weekend or before that :huh:

Mess. :giveup:

What time does the game come on the eShop?

buy bionic

No but I've recieved confirmation that it's on its way and I'm able to track it :party:

Same. But it's still like 300 km from my city :giveup:

I have labs tomorrow :giveup: I'm gonna run back home to pick it up in the middle of it, idc

Haroon

Mess. :giveup:

What time does the game come on the eShop?

I tried checking online but I couldn't find out :confused: I'm assuming around midnight GMT :huh: Keep an eye out over the next few hours, if it's not there then it definitely will be by early morning :party:

I can't wait to visit all of your Secret Bases, I read they are a lot of fun! :)

I'm getting my game tomorrow so I can begin my journey :party:

Haroon

qdgYU.gif

Haroon when he finds out his package gets delayed until the following monday

The sad truth of the matter :wtf:

Haroon

Someone tell Haroon I've already stolen his package.

I would hunt you down like a Pyroar after a Zebstrika :koons:

bionic

I would hunt you down like a Pyroar after a Zebstrika :koons:

You smell like a Grimer mating with a Garbodor, I could smell you coming for miles!

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived