💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Yay thanks! :emo:

trevenant.gif

My Ghost team is coming full circle :classy:

Edit: It has pokerus now :udidnt: But its already fully ev trained :laughga:

I was infecting my team with it, maybe that's why. Spread it to others before it vanishes.  :toofunny:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
I was infecting my team with it, maybe that's why. Spread it to others before it vanishes.  :toofunny:
I always keep it on a Togepi that I've had since 2007 and keep it on the pc so I can use it later :laughga:

I always keep it on a Togepi that I've had since 2007 and keep it on the pc so I can use it later :laughga:

"Cure all the enslaved Togepis!"  :lmao:

Haroon

Ugh, I need another Trade evolution partner :cryga: Curse you Gamefreak and your exhausting evolution system. :dead:

I got chu boo :classy:

Haha I'm just joking- I posted in the thread a couple days ago but no one seemed to notice. Just a fellow fan wanting to discuss all things Y and X!

Haha I'm just joking- I posted in the thread a couple days ago but no one seemed to notice. Just a fellow fan wanting to discuss all things Y and X!

Sorry, welcome Akira!  :lmao:  I must have missed it. 

Battle me  :manicure:

TheOriginalOne

Ohhhhh. :toofunny:

Welcome! Hate to ask but, I'm currently looking for a male Solosis with a quiet nature. Have one you don't want? :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived