đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried forming a team from the beginning of only one type? IE: A team with 6 water pokemon

Might be a fun challenge. Pokemon is so easy these days :rip:

The 'Safari' Zone mechanics are so dumb. I need people to unlock areas for me?

Start adding me yall :hor::hug:

5043-1981-1524

omfg . i just came back home from another town

and the pre-order still hasn't come!! :(

i contacted them and they said they'll deliver it by Saturday

cause they need to replenish the stocks. 

it was so unprofessional of them for not being

able to reserve my game before the release. :grr:

HOW do I catch this damn dog in the courtyard! HELP PLEASE :rip:

Send your friend to stand in the bottom-most square, the dog will have no place to run but up! :D

ryhanna

Just beat the 6th gym (I think it was the 6th, the fairy gym). My current team:

Gardevoir lv 32

Blaziken lv 56

Amaura lv 36

Aerodactyl lv 38

Greninja lv 53

Gogoat lv 50

All over the place in levels :smh: It's so difficult to train up weaker team members in this game, but if I can manage to get Gardevoir, Amaura and Aerodactyl to around level 40 before I move on to the next gym, hopefully it'll be fine. Does anyone happen to know any good training spots? Or where Chansey lives so I can get a lucky egg? :rip:

Just beat the 6th gym (I think it was the 6th, the fairy gym). My current team:

Gardevoir lv 32

Blaziken lv 56

Amaura lv 36

Aerodactyl lv 38

Greninja lv 53

Gogoat lv 50

All over the place in levels :smh: It's so difficult to train up weaker team members in this game, but if I can manage to get Gardevoir, Amaura and Aerodactyl to around level 40 before I move on to the next gym, hopefully it'll be fine. Does anyone happen to know any good training spots? Or where Chansey lives so I can get a lucky egg? :rip:

Someone in one of the towns gave me a lucky egg, I can't remember where it was though :ohno: maybe try googling it

I might be slow on this, but has anything been said about the giant crystal in Anistar City, like is it supposed to be the original Ultimate Weapon or something?

I might be slow on this, but has anything been said about the giant crystal in Anistar City, like is it supposed to be the original Ultimate Weapon or something?

Didnt you beat the game though since its explained at the end? :shrug: Its explained in the spoilers.

If not, use that train ticket you got from the prof and go to kiloud town. fight a match in the battle area, then go to the top to beat your rival. Youll then get a message to meet the prof at the giant crystal :party:

ChicaSkas

i did the dog thing in 3 tries. Very easy.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This may have seemed like a bad trade but i gave away my xerneas for a banette. X was just going to sit in my pc so bye byes.

IM SO HAPPY x10000

Didnt you beat the game though since its explained at the end? :shrug: Its explained in the spoilers.

If not, use that train ticket you got from the prof and go to kiloud town. fight a match in the battle area, then go to the top to beat your rival. Youll then get a message to meet the prof at the giant crystal :party:

After I beat Trainer AZ I didn't pay attention to anything that happened after Floette returned :awkney:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived