Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

I guess I'll repost my friend code.

Pokemon X (0791-1639-3014)

I need a Skrelp in my life, yo!

tumblr_inline_mo30tk1Lkv1qz4rgp_zps8a043

Anyway, since I haven't posted here in a long time, I thought I would put my thoughts on the game. I'm not too far in the game yet. I've got three badges and my team consists of:

Greninja 36

Charizard 36

Floette 36

Absol 34

Meowstic 34

Hawlucha 34

This game has made me laugh the most out of all the Pokemon games so far. I mean that Pokemon Fan trainer and his Pancham kid kills me every time! The game was a little slow at first, but I am really liking it so far :).

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my Post-8th gym / Pre-Elite Four Team:

lvl 66 Pangoro

lvl 62 Talonflame

lvl 62 Gardevoir

lvl 63 Venasaur

lvl 64 Greninja

lvl 55 Sliggoo (needs rain to evolve and rain is a random weather effect in game, why does it have to be random :grr: )

Redstreak

As much as I love the new Exp. Share from a convenience standpoint, it almost doesn't feel right. Leveling up used to take time and effort, now it's just something that happens without really doing anything.

Mixed feelings. I know I can turn it off but still.

I agree.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ChicaSkas

Redstreak, whats your FC

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ryhanna

I turned off Exp. Share. Only turning it back on if I need it.

I think I will too, at least for now. I've decided to add Ralts (lv 10) and Aerodactyl (20) to my team, and it's actually really difficult to train them up at this point.

Sorta mixed feeling on the updated Exp Share. I like that its more convenient  as you don't have to constantly swap out pokemon to spread experience around since it'll now do it for you. On the other hand, it seems to be doing a too good of job as I was constantlywas 5-15 levels ahead of the the trainers and wild pokemon I battled.

Still no luck on Shuppet/Banette :noparty:

I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Ive tried Lost Hotel and Brun (this) Way. :derpga:

Did you ever find it?

I got a Shuppet through the GTS....and it said area unknown for me in the Pokedex :megaflop:

No idea where people are getting it.

EDIT: Apparently Serebii says Banette is at the Pokemon Village?

Did you ever find it?

I got a Shuppet through the GTS....and it said area unknown for me in the Pokedex :megaflop:

No idea where people are getting it.

EDIT: Apparently Serebii says Banette is at the Pokemon Village?

Not yet :noparty:

If banettes are only available, ill probably just breed 2 together for a shuppet.

I remember going through White2 looking for my favorite water pokemon Tympole only to way to get one was through endgame breeding. :grr:

ChicaSkas

1263-6743-3835

here's mine:

Chica

3282 3037 3656

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

calmar

I think I'm going to get Y but I'm obsessed with trying to make a team first. I'd love a competitive-type Cloyster but that would take forever to obtain (Route 16 for Super Rod to get Corsola (for Rock Blast) on Route 12 to breed with Shellder from Route 8 and then level it up to level 56), so my other option is Barbaracle, and I hear very little about it.

Also thinking about Delphox, Heliolisk, Dragalge, Toxicroak, and Golurk, tentatively (too many are weak to ground, argh). I might trade out Toxicroak for Hawlucha if I'm using Dragalge though, but I don't know how well Hawlucha tends to fare (and it's not something I wanted to use on my first run-through). A replacement for Heliolisk would also be nice, although replacing it with Aurorus wouldn't get rid of the ground weakness...

Why is this so difficult?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived