❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

i'd be outraged if Gallade won't have a Mega Form tbh  :gum: 

Happy 1st Birthday Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 :party:

Anyone else feel like BW2 aged really fast because X and Y were announced only a few months after its release?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Oh wow it was just last year. I feel like the X and Y announcement is recent but we've had B2/W2 for ages. :flop:

According to Media Create sales data, over 1.26 million copies of Pokémon X and Y were pre-ordered in Japan, not including copies bundled with Nintendo 3DS hardware, making it the most reserved Nintendo 3DS title to date in the region

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ryhanna

Oh wow it was just last year. I feel like the X and Y announcement is recent but we've had B2/W2 for ages. :flop:

According to Media Create sales data, over 1.26 million copies of Pokémon X and Y were pre-ordered in Japan, not including copies bundled with Nintendo 3DS hardware, making it the most reserved Nintendo 3DS title to date in the region

That's great! Breaking records! :legend:

i took this test to win a copy of Pokemon X :smh:

-> http://t.co/VpZIo3f4JF

i did pre order both games . i took the test for boredom's sake

and IF i ever win this (which i doubt), i'll sell it to a friend of mine. 

Edit:

why do i feel confident on my answers ? 

Redstreak

My job at my states main anime convention is in the Pokemon Center. :flutter:

ryhanna

I just decided to not spoil myself anymore bit then I realized that we only have ~70 new pokemon. Mess :deadbanana:

I was trying not to spoil myself too, but I'd seen pretty much all of them thinking there would be more :rip:

My job at my states main anime convention is in the Pokemon Center. :flutter:

That sounds really fun! You're going to be surrounded by Pokemon, congratulations! When is it?

Redstreak

I was trying not to spoil myself too, but I'd seen pretty much all of them thinking there would be more :rip:

That sounds really fun! You're going to be surrounded by Pokemon, congratulations! When is it?

February, the weekend around Valentines day. :)

Redstreak

Me at today's meeting: So what do you think about the amount of new Pokemon we're getting?

Head of con's Pokemon Center: I haven't looked at the leaks because I don't want to spoil but I'm hoping we get somewhere around 110.

Me: :smh:

Me at today's meeting: So what do you think about the amount of new Pokemon we're getting?

Head of con's Pokemon Center: I haven't looked at the leaks because I don't want to spoil but I'm hoping we get somewhere around 110.

Oh dear, that poor thing :noparty:

Redstreak

Oh dear, that poor thing :noparty:

I tried to tell him but he said he wouldn't believe any leaks because they could be fake so I just let him be. Better he find out on his own.

:rip:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived