๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster

Look above, the one I gave Haroon today has recover on it so he can just trade with you :)

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

OMG I JUST HATCHED A SHINY ROTOM :giveup:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

Keep an eye on the Recent Threads everyone, #SecretPokemonProject is coming :fan:

Logan

CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

Keep an eye on the Recent Threads everyone, #SecretPokemonProject is coming :fan:

ย 

Thank you! It has the right nature and decent IVs :cry:

Logan

Already have my shiny Rotom trained and everything and he's doing so good in wifi battles :cry:

Does anyone have a Rotom that they wouldn't mind giving up. I forgot to catch on yesterday.

Logan

Does anyone have a Rotom that they wouldn't mind giving up. I forgot to catch on yesterday.

ย 

I have like 20.

PopEmergency

ย 

GIVE THAT TO ME NOWย  :udidnt:

ย 

someone traded me one :) ... well it's not the real deal tho - it's kind of cheated (not the real event but i got the pattern :omgexcited:ย )ย 

Funfact: these "cheated" vivillon can be traded through the GTS (i saw a couple pokeball pattern in the GTS already)

Logan

I'm not sure if it bothers anyone else but I am personally sick of useless spam trades cluttering up the GTS. What I mean is people asking for event only pokemon whilst only giving lesser pokemon such as Magikarp and Caterpie and the such, this makes it more difficult to find a decent trade. This petition I found will make it easier for decent trades to be found on the GTS, so if you could sign and signal boost this that would be great.

ย 

Hi Pokemon X and Y players,

My name is Matthew White, and I'am a fellow Pokemon X and Y player and fan who like others, are getting irritated by X and Y's GTS system.

I started this petition because it is really irritating and dumb that while searching Pokemon X and Y's GTS system, almost all offers that are listed are requesting event Pokemon.

I read so many Pokemon forums, threads, Facebook groups, etc, by hundreds and thousands of Pokemon X and Y players, on how they hate being unable to deposit event Pokemon onto the GTS but are able to ask or request for them when depositing other Pokemon.

So many players are getting frustrated at the GTS, being unable to find good offers for Pokemon they want, without it being spammed by other offers, that most of the time, only want event Pokemon. This just makes it hard for anyone to trade Pokemon over the GTS.

I'am asking Game Freak to please look into this.

Come on X and Y players, sign this petition and help make Game Freak change this. Help out if you're also getting tired of this.

ย 

IMPORTANT: Below is for all Pokemon X and Y Players

To make the GTS system better for now until Game Freak changes it, please do not request the following Pokemon when depositing Pokemon. All of the following Pokemon are all of the event Pokemon that cannot be deposited onto the GTS, so it makes no sense for someone to request it if it can't even be traded.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

ย 

Edit: How do you put a link in as it wont let me paste it in

ย 

It's annoying but that's just how people are. They want more for less.

Logan

Anyone want pokemon from the safari? I'm bored and I'm gonna start shiny hunting.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived