Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

Thank you so much :hug:

no problem :)

hope it turned out good (good stats / shiny / anything else)  :gaga:

:excited2: Anyone mind breeding Adamant Contrary Inkay? I will love you forever :giveup:

Quoting myself, my plea still stands :giveup:

yuck_that_70s_show.gif

Haroon

Quoting myself, my plea still stands :giveup:

yuck_that_70s_show.gif

I can do it for you when I return tonight, I need to run and get ready and leave the house :omg: I'll have it by tomorrow morning :party:

I can do it for you when I return tonight, I need to run and get ready and leave the house :omg: I'll have it by tomorrow morning :party:

Yasssssssssssssssss thank you Haroonie :giveup:

Haroon

Yasssssssssssssssss thank you Haroonie :giveup:

Nevermind I can't be bothered to go out tonight, I'm already going to be 2 hours late so I might as well just not go :deadbanana: I'll get working on your Inkay :yes:

Haroon

That heart attack when you can't find your Everstone in your bag or on any of your Pokemon in your party & box and you're sure you accidentally released the Pokemon who was holding it :shocked: Only to realise that you still have 2 Pokemon in the daycare and one of them is holding it :toofunny:

Nevermind I can't be bothered to go out tonight, I'm already going to be 2 hours late so I might as well just not go :deadbanana: I'll get working on your Inkay :yes:

You don't have to hurry  :legend: I skipped on going out today with my bf  :creepflop: I CAN KEEP DOING NOTHING <evil laugh>

Haroon

You don't have to hurry  :legend: I skipped on going out today with my bf  :creepflop: I CAN KEEP DOING NOTHING <evil laugh>

I spent 20 minutes trying to find a Contrary Inkay in the Friend Safari, only to realise that I already had a Contrary one in my PC Box :rip: LOOOL yay for us skipping out on stuff to stay at home and play Pokemon :awesome:

I spent 20 minutes trying to find a Contrary Inkay in the Friend Safari, only to realise that I already had a Contrary one in my PC Box :rip: LOOOL yay for us skipping out on stuff to stay at home and play Pokemon :awesome:

And whose fault is that? Not ours

tumblr_n6g42wYeJv1qg410no1_500.gif

I have 2 Greninjas with 5 perfect IVs

One has perfect everything but Speed. The other has perfect everything but Special Attack. And they're both males  :toofunny: Guess I'm gonna need a destiny knot. 

Haroon

I lent my Calm Ditto to someone from this thread some time in the last 7 months and I can't remember who, but whoever has it can I please have it back? :laughga: I have loads of Pokemon that I need to breed with a Calm nature :sweat:

PopEmergency

I lent my Calm Ditto to someone from this thread some time in the last 7 months and I can't remember who, but whoever has it can I please have it back? :laughga: I have loads of Pokemon that I need to breed with a Calm nature :sweat:

7 month ago starts on page 311 (have fun looking through 80 pages :rip: )

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived