💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

GUYS!

i just got my first shiny in pokemon x  and second shiny overall (since pokemon red) :excited2:

vfsyy3qp.jpg

Yay congratulations! :party::omgexcited::party:

Was it a random encounter or did you attempt fish chaining? :hor:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Venus

i just got x for the first time on tuesday and omg i cant remember any pokemon game being this easy, im in victory road and my pokemon are already 70+ :giveup:

i just got x for the first time on tuesday and omg i cant remember any pokemon game being this easy, im in victory road and my pokemon are already 70+ :giveup:

You're going to sweep the elite 4 then.  :hehe:

The champion's best pokemon is at level 68 :flop:

PopEmergency

Yay congratulations! :party::omgexcited::party:

Was it a random encounter or did you attempt fish chaining? :hor:

chaining  :staymad:

Prismatic

Replaying Emerald again <3 my childhood was good.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

J e s s e

WHAAAAAYTTTTT

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Arturo

they really need to give Glacia a decent artwork for ORAS

like the one in the mangas cause she

looks like a drag queen on this one :rip:

Ruby_Sapphire_Glacia.png

:lmao:

I want to see screenshots from the new games soon, I hope they show more about it at E3 which I'm sure they will :S

I want to see screenshots from the new games soon, I hope they show more about it at E3 which I'm sure they will :S

there'll be a lot of information this June. E3 + CoroCoro + more Pokemon GetTv gameplay footage :yes:

then after that comes another news drought :deadbanana:

Anomaly

It's kind of depressing that after today, all of my Pokémon in my Diamond game will probably be trapped in the game forever. My Jirachi, shiny Mew, Ho-Oh, Manaphy, and countless other Pokémon that I've cared for throughout the generations will no longer be able to continue on into further games.  :emo:

Haroon

It's kind of depressing that after today, all of my Pokémon in my Diamond game will probably be trapped in the game forever. My Jirachi, shiny Mew, Ho-Oh, Manaphy, and countless other Pokémon that I've cared for throughout the generations will no longer be able to continue on into further games.  :emo:

Why? :omg:

Anomaly

Why? :omg:

Yeah, PopEmergency is right. After today, Wi-Fi communications for any games prior to Gen VI will be cut off. That means that you won't be able to trade Pokémon through Wi-Fi ever again for pretty much any Pokémon games that came before X and Y. You can still use PokéBank, so you can technically trade from Black/White/Black 2/White 2 to X/Y, but other than that, your Pokémon are stuck in your games (unless you trade locally, and I don't have anyone local who can help me. Plus my "local" is going to change very soon anyways).

I tried getting help, but the people who tried to help me couldn't do it because their Wi-Fi was WPA instead of WEP, and Gen IV games only work with WEP. So I'm screwed. :ohno:

PopEmergency

I tried getting help, but the people who tried to help me couldn't do it because their Wi-Fi was WPA instead of WEP, and Gen IV games only work with WEP. So I'm screwed. :ohno:

if your partner has an android phone he can use the internet connection of the phone for the ds (you can choose between wpa and wep - i did it myself just yesterday)

Anomaly

if your partner has an android phone he can use the internet connection of the phone for the ds (you can choose between wpa and wep - i did it myself just yesterday)

I think you have to have a certain carrier/plan for that. It works with iPhones, too, but my iPhones doesn't have that feature because I use Virgin Mobile and I don't pay extra to make my phone a Wi-Fi hotspot.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived