Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Since Steven is researching stones, that's how they could introduce new megas.

Forgot about Steven! That ties in really well, actually. It's almost as if it was planned since 2002. :udidnt:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Forgot about Steven! That ties in really well, actually. It's almost as if it was planned since 2002. :udidnt:

I read someone say that they originally wanted megas for gen 3 but didn't like how they turned out, I don't really know how true that is but like you said it ties in with steven.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ryhanna

They're commenting on how the best route is natural :awesome: And that stuff with loads of preservatives and colouring and etc aren't as good for you :awesome:

Healthy messages from Pokemon. :deadbanana:

It's okay to make animals fight each other, but processed medicine and food isn't cool. :rip:

ryhanna

I read someone say that they originally wanted megas for gen 3 but didn't like how they turned out, I don't really know how true that is but like you said it ties in with steven.

Maybe it actually was planned since 2002. :rip:

Supposedly there's a number of locked mega slots in XY that haven't been hacked into, aside from Latios and Latias. It's possible that these locked slots may be Megas that were reserved for these games. Steven studying stones makes a lot of sense, though, even if it weren't intended from way back when Ruby and Sapphire were created. 

The thought of mega evolutions in 3rd gen though… I can only imagine them as they are in gen 6. :rip:

Redstreak

I just want to see what Hoenn will look like with X and Y graphics! :excited2:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

Healthy messages from Pokemon. :deadbanana:

It's okay to make animals fight each other, but processed medicine and food isn't cool. :rip:

LOOOOOOL I didn't think about that :lmao: Did you see that game that PETA made that parodied Pokemon? :toofunny:

ryhanna

LOOOOOOL I didn't think about that :lmao: Did you see that game that PETA made that parodied Pokemon? :toofunny:

This one? 

Pokemon-PETA-600x300.jpeg

:deadbanana:

Haroon

This one? 

Pokemon-PETA-600x300.jpeg

:deadbanana:

YES LOOOOOOOOL :lmao: I watched a guy play it and some of the stuff they say :deadbanana: Like there was an attack called "Club" when fighting Oshawott or something, so it was like seal-clubbing :rip:

KrisFromMars

I just want to see what Hoenn will look like with X and Y graphics! :excited2:

:excited2:

Lion Heart

Merged both threads and included the Alpha S and Omega R video in the OP. 

My body is Reggie for the new adventure

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

the problem in Hoenn cities is that most of them aren't distinct. every cities from Kalos have their own styles; from city motif and building designs. whats more is that there are some cities from Hoenn are small compared to Kanto and Johto.

i'm positive that the region will receive major make-overs like they'll finally put gates.

what i want to see from these cities:

Littleroot : Vaniville esque. circular shaped town with a huge tree in the middle.

Oldale: Opelucid past version esque.

expanded.

Petalburg: Flower capital of hoenn.

flowers everywhere. expanded. a greenhouse.

Rustboro: more tall buildings.

Dewford: expanded.

Slateport: huge lighthouse. more buildings.

Mauville: castelia esque so massively expanded. region capital. power tower.

Verdanturf: the other flower capital. expanded. windmills. more buildings or houses.

Lavaridge: oreburgh esque only without the mining stuffs. expanded. huge hot springs and geisers. more buildings or houses.

Fallarbor: lentimas esque minus the sandstorm. rock houses like lentimas towb. more buildings or houses. expanded.

Fortree: nnnnnnnnn. tall trees. vine swinging like in coumarine's gym. more treehouses and hanging bridges. expanded.

Lilycove. Undella esque but much much bigger and wider. tall lighthouse. more buildings.

Mossdeep: more buildings. expanded. huge NASA like building with the launching grounds. widely expanded.

Sootopolis: GREECE. so more white houses and buildings. expanded.

Evergrande: flowers. with B2W2/XY esque victory road and futuristic badge verification gate. futuristic building for pokemon league. and since its a city, there should be houses and buildings before the victory road entrance, and should be lacunosa esque.

Pacifidlog: Humilau esque. expanded.

as for their soundtracks, each of them should have their own.

well thats my expectations for the new Hoenn cities.

TheOriginalOne

I wonder if they will reintroduce Pokémon contests and the Battle Frontier again.

Ray of Light

tumblr_mwl77pQh4E1r8sc3ro1_400.png

it's a list of trademarked Pokemon/Mega's for Alpha and Omega.

PopEmergency

YAAAAAAAY :woot: You'll love it! Make sure to give us your friend code too so we can add you :excited:

PopEmergency /  Kevin / 1220 8219 8013 / X

and yes it is really good (after just 2 hours play time) - well 45 minutes actual gameplay and 65 minutes wondertrading  :emma:

ryhanna

tumblr_mwl77pQh4E1r8sc3ro1_400.png

it's a list of trademarked Pokemon/Mega's for Alpha and Omega.

Mega Plusle and Minun :rip:

Where'd you find this? 

Merged both threads and included the Alpha S and Omega R video in the OP. 

My body is Reggie for the new adventure

Thanks, but how did you merge them? I thought you didn't have mod powers anymore. :toofunny:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived