Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Location.

Ugh so confusing! :grr: Are there certain regions that come before others in the walkthrough?

Redstreak

Ugh so confusing! :grr: Are there certain regions that come before others in the walkthrough?

No idea. I bet you start off in central since it has the most then probably to coastal and then mountain. But that's just my guess.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

No idea. I bet you start off in central since it has the most then probably to coastal and then mountain. But that's just my guess.

I need answers noooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :grr:

Do the guidebooks usually leak around this time? And when do they usually go on sale?

Redstreak

I need answers noooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :grr:

Do the guidebooks usually leak around this time? And when do they usually go on sale?

I don't know if guidebooks leak. It should be released day of.

CoolTrainerTerry

Don't know if these have been posted yet, but here we go.

Encounters in caves are now confined to avoidable dark areas instead of throughout the entire area, in a similar way to tall grass on a regular route.

3D is disabled in battles featuring more than two Pokémon.

Redstreak

Encounters in caves are now confined to avoidable dark areas instead of throughout the entire area, in a similar way to tall grass on a regular route.

I like that and don't like that. It makes it seem less real, but then again I hated not being able to go two steps without being swamped by zubats.

ryhanna

I'm happy with the cave news. Running into 7000 different Pokemon in caves was really annoying. As Redstreak said, it's less realistic, but also far more convenient. 

The 3D news... isn't so bad. I don't think I'll use the 3D feature much, personally. 

Thanks for the tidbits :)

CoolTrainerTerry

The cave news, especially if we really will be running into Zubat and Golbat and Geodude and every other cave-***** Pokemon from the last 5 gens, sounds great.

It's surprising that the 3D would just...stop, in the middle of playing, though.

It's surprising that the 3D would just...stop, in the middle of playing, though.

The display might get kind of janky with that many 3D pokemon 3fe7de49.gif

CoolTrainerTerry

The display might get kind of janky with that many 3D pokemon 3fe7de49.gif

Yeah, but Kid Icarus looked just fine in 3D (actually, it looked freaking gorgeous ).

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived