Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Mystery animal sighting


weed

Featured Posts

weed

Someone in Krakow, Poland called animal control for this mysterious "headless" animal outside of their apartment.

173604173_4691666060848856_504_1200x768.jpeg?ToTdOjx91Ur6gliELqRbUjJ.jLW8pW1N&size=770:433

but it was in fact just a croissant :vegas:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Isn't that a monké?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

weed
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

WHAT THE??A CROISSANT LMFAOOOOOOOO

I know omgggg I screamed when I saw the picture lmfaoaoaoaoa

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
2 minutes ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

WHY IS IT SO BIG PLSSSSSSSS

That's what he didn't say :neyde:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

WHY IS IT SO BIG PLSSSSSSSS

 

5j93r4.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...