💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Fun Tonight (90's Nostalgia Remix)

Beatsss

Featured Posts

Beatsss

Hey everyone! Just uploaded the second song off my Chromatica: The Remix album! 

For Fun Tonight I went for a simple mashup with AliceDJ's ''Celebrate Our Love''. 

The instrumental of the song feels SO nostalgic which seemed perfect for Fun Tonight.

If you're vibing to this please like and subscribe on YT for the full 90's remix album on Chromatica's anniversary... 05.29.2021

Let me know what you think :kiss:

imnotyourbabe10

Your work is great! Can we talk about the Brooklyn Nights version you made? Man, hit me in the gut. Beautiful.

Beatsss
10 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Your work is great! Can we talk about the Brooklyn Nights version you made? Man, hit me in the gut. Beautiful.

TYSM!! I made it like 4 or 5 years ago when I was remixing ARTPOP and envisioning what it would sound like had it gone extremely EDM like how I expected it to become (basing it on what music in general sounded like when AP was released).

I was just listening to the Zedd song that I mashed it with and all of a sudden heard the BN chorus in my head.:oops:

Beatsss
32 minutes ago, Vikifbf said:

Кто то может помочь ??
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Gurl what?? 😳😋

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Gurl what?? 😳😋

from what i can understand he/she said smth about how to create your first message or smth like this

Beatsss
On 4/17/2021 at 4:07 PM, yourstruly said:

This is really really cool, takes the song somewhere new :)

Thank you! I remember seeing Ajay revisiting Chromatica and her saying the first chorus of the song left her with blue balls (and I kind of agreed with her pls don't rip me to shreds) so I wanted to add a drop that really made you feel something.

yourstruly

Yeah Fun Tonight's original production doesn't add much to what Gaga wrote (imo) so it's fun hearing other concepts. Shows the song's potential :music:

Archived