BORN THIS WAY ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

GOP caucus to "protect Anglo-Saxon traditions"

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

WASHINGTON — A group of ultraconservative House Republicans, including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., are discussing launching an "America First Caucus" that would protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told reporters Friday that he's "looking at" joining.

"There is an America First Caucus," he said, confirming that Greene is involved.

The formation of a caucus could be another sign of an emboldened faction of House Republicans who are known for nativist ideas and have been criticized by Democrats as racist.

A seven-page organizing document that includes the group's name and a logo, first reported by Punchbowl News, says: "America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

The document also backs infrastructure projects — a topic currently being debated in Congress — as long as they befit "the progeny of European architecture, whereby public infrastructure must be utilitarian as well as stunningly, classically beautiful, befitting a world power and source of freedom."

Greene's spokesman Nick Dyer confirmed that a platform is being written but complained about "dirty backstabbing swamp creatures" who leaked the document, and did not confirm or deny its authenticity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/hard-right-republicans-forming-new-caucus-protect-anglo-saxon-political-n1264338

We're disrespecting each other, whatever happened to protecting each other 💔
  • LMAO 4
PartySick

They're deadass just Nazis at this point :sharon:

We're disrespecting each other, whatever happened to protecting each other 💔
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Supersonic

In German we have a saying that's called "Herr, lass Hirn regnen." which roughly translates to "Lord, let it rain brains [on these imbeciles]".

• Like 1
NFRatwell
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They're deadass just Nazis at this point :sharon:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

In German we have a saying that's called "Herr, lass Hirn regnen." which roughly translates to "Lord, let it rain brains [on these imbeciles]".

:bear:

Supersonic

I bet my ass that half of these NITWITS aren't even f*cking Anglo-Saxon in heritage :billie:

• Like 3
LateToCult
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The document also backs infrastructure projects — a topic currently being debated in Congress — as long as they befit "the progeny of European architecture, whereby public infrastructure must be utilitarian as well as stunningly, classically beautiful, befitting a world power and source of freedom."

They’re on crack. Wtf does this even mean? :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
RichAssPiss
Just now, LateToCult said:

The answer is white. The answer is always white.

• Like 1
Galactic Mess

What the hell? Basically everyone on this continent is a migrant or descends from migrants, there's no room for "nativism" here. And even if there were, it wouldn't be morally defensible.

Let us also remember that anglo-saxons haven't been in power in England since the 11th century, when the normans (scandinavians who had settled in the north of France) took over. This is so ridiculous on so many levels, lol.

Edited by Galactic Mess
HuffsAhoy

I had to do a double take to make sure you didn't actually share an Onion article :mark:

Rain on Me
NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I bet my ass that half of these NITWITS aren't even f*cking Anglo-Saxon in heritage :billie:

Tbh there are still a lot of fully Anglo Saxon people in the US but yeah, wouldn’t be surprised :messga:

2 minutes ago, Galactic Mess said:

What the hell? Basically everyone on this continent is a migrant or descends from migrants, there's no room for "nativism" here. And even if there were, it wouldn't be morally defensible.

Let us also remember that anglo-saxons haven't been in power in England since the 11th century, when the normans (scandinavians who settled in the north of France) took over. This is so ridiculous on so many levels, lol.

I think they are using it as a less obvious way of saying Germanic. :bear:

• Like 1
Galactic Mess
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I just love your Redewendungen lol

deactivated001
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Classical architecture is a Neo Nazi talking point. Wish I was joking lmao