💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag race’s Katya to get her own reality dating show

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I think I'm literally the only person in the world who doesn't get the Katya thing. I mean she's funny sometimes but on drag race (x2) she pretty much always did the same one note Russian character.

But I'm down for drag content. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage
1 hour ago, SpadesToStart said:

They joked about this on their podcast and I am thrilled if this is actually manifesting.

the storyline they had for it sounded soooo hilariously perfect and on brand!!!!

"all the bachelors and bachelorettes walk out to the grass, a chopper arrives and the ladder comes in and then KATYA walks in from behind the frame"

Reid LePage
24 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I think I'm literally the only person in the world who doesn't get the Katya thing. I mean she's funny sometimes but on drag race (x2) she pretty much always did the same one note Russian character.

you need to watch/listen to her non-drag race related content!! 

hieronymus
34 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

No she didn't. They even brought it up in the Tic Tac lunches

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, SpadesToStart said:

They joked about this on their podcast and I am thrilled if this is actually manifesting.

Do you know what episode it was 

bionic

Love Katya and Trixie. Their career trajectory is so weird. Get paid !!!

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
27 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

you need to watch/listen to her non-drag race related content!! 

I've watched her show with Trixie (who I also think is super overrated) and they are funny but I dunno just not my thing I guess

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

No she didn't. They even brought it up in the Tic Tac lunches

Lmao then why is that the only image I have of her? She did it in several runways, commercials, and challenges

Reid LePage
21 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Do you know what episode it was 

the one with david silver (trixies boyfriend) because david and trixie were talking about it before katya knew

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Hybrid Rose said:

the storyline they had for it sounded soooo hilariously perfect and on brand!!!!

"all the bachelors and bachelorettes walk out to the grass, a chopper arrives and the ladder comes in and then KATYA walks in from behind the frame"

Yes! Im now also hoping they do a great british bake off spin off like they said joked about on there netflix show lol

Chris Thomason

Spoilers the man she gets with has to named Diego (flexible on the name and the name only). He's bout 38-42 from Mexico City, comes from money but made his own in music engineering. He has a mathematical mind who loves music and shapes and patterns, hes not very good with languages but he does speak english. He moved to LA about 4 years ago but he has yet to find a good social circle. They'll meet in a club on a sunday at 4-6pm at a tea dance for goth people. :vegas:

Jose P
1 hour ago, Delaytica said:

Lmao then why is that the only image I have of her? She did it in several runways, commercials, and challenges

Because that’s the character. You do realize that’s what most drag queens do right? They’re a character, literally the full drag name is Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, the character is a Russian hooker.

RAMROD

Whew, Katya getting the munnies and the decks :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Delaytica said:

Which runways, commercials, and challenges?

SharkmanthaC

The content I didn't even know I needed.

Let me subscribe to another LGBTQ platform as a straight person. :vegas: I'm here for all of it. 

she/her/hers

Archived