series

Drag race’s Katya to get her own reality dating show

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

OUTtv Media Group (OMG) is partnering with Producer Entertainment Group (PEG), to launch OUTtv USA, an SVOD service dedicated to premium LGBTQ+ content. OUTtv marks the first LGBTQ+ Apple TV channel and is now available on the Apple TV app.

OUTtv debuts today and is available for a seven-day trial on the Apple TV app. Subscriptions will be $2.99 per month. OUTtv is expected to launch across other marquee SVOD platforms later this year.

From Katya with Love – The eight-episode unscripted dating series follows everyone’s favorite bi-sexual Russian drag hooker, Katya, as she looks for love among a diverse group of singles.

Source

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 23
  • Love 3
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delaytica

• Hybrid Rose

• BUtterfield 8

• Cookie Woman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OUTtv Media Group (OMG) is partnering with Producer Entertainment Group (PEG), to launch OUTtv USA, an SVOD service dedicated to premium LGBTQ+ content. OUTtv marks the first LGBTQ+ Apple TV channel a

She's currently doing a 7-minute plank on IG in full drag (and she just smoked before starting) 

Because that’s the character. You do realize that’s what most drag queens do right? They’re a character, literally the full drag name is Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, the character is a Russian

SpadesToStart

They joked about this on their podcast and I am thrilled if this is actually manifesting.

• YAAAS 3
Sine From Above

Here for this! She's one of the most likeable/iconic queens to come from the show, plus she's super funny so I can't wait to watch :ladyhaha:

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 1
SEANGT

okay...i have to...get the apple tv app and subscribe to a channel in that app to get to these shows. that's so confusing lmao i'm never doing that

• LMAO 1
Knife

I'm not a crazy Katya/Trixie stan, but I really do love Katya. I'll check it out.

• Like 2
alsemanche

oh my god :bradley: She's literally my favorite thing to come out of drag race :bradley:

I hope someone pirates it asap :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
GagaSine

I'm so confused because I've been subscribed to Out tv through apple for several months now :confused: 

Edit: didn't realize out tv is a canadian channel so it is just launching in the US now

Edited by GagaSine
alsemanche

She's currently doing a 7-minute plank on IG in full drag (and she just smoked before starting) :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 3
venuspop

omg i need to see this :ally:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀
LeJudas

Actually excited 😅 I love Katya. 

And outside of drag he is very awesome 

milam
24 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

She's currently doing a 7-minute plank on IG in full drag (and she just smoked before starting) :ladyhaha:

I love her she got one of the most hip singer in Italy on her remix album and she also went through an italian phase on IG, I cannot I laughed so hard

ShayCristoforo

Oh yes PLEASE 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.