politics

Biden to keep refugee levels at Trump levels

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Living

Of course he will :huntyga:

I am always surprised when people think democrats are going to fix things, yes they are leagues better then most republicans but still.. 

it’s a 2 party system with 2 **** Party’s. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
RAMROD

Considering there are already too much poor people and homeless people in the country, that number is enough tbh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 3
bionic

So the Executive Order and budget funding request about refugee services were just lip service? :gum: 

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1
Sandrology

Sooner or later, refugees will not come to america, they will come out of the US if it goes on like this...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Living
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Considering there are already too much poor people and homeless people in the country, that number is enough tbh. 

One doesn’t equal the other, if you are in America you need to realise that you have so so so much money. Your government wants the majority of Americans to be poor. 

letting more people in won’t make that situation better or worse. 

why do people always do this :saladga:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

me when I’m clueless and set up arbitrary  quotas just to excuse Biden’s republican behaviour 

• Like 1
StarstruckIllusion
14 minutes ago, Living said:

Of course he will :huntyga:

I am always surprised when people think democrats are going to fix things, yes they are leagues better then most republicans but still.. 

it’s a 2 party system with 2 **** Party’s. 

Biden is looking to fix Trump’s racist wall so there’s that 😍😍

River

people think they can just fix the world behind their keyboards and with their reactions :laughga:

And second, it's not Biden, it's Biden's Administration, it's even written in the article, that they reversed his decision, so the title is misleading.

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
RAMROD
Just now, Living said:

One doesn’t equal the other, if you are in America you need to realise that you have so so so much money. Your government wants the majority of Americans to be poor. 

letting more people in won’t make that situation better or worse. 

why do people always do this :saladga:

Chile, obviously it will make it worse, what are you even saying?! 

Do you ever see those refugees that is now living on Paris's and more European cities streets and back alleys lately? How's life going for them there? Hm??

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

me when I’m clueless and set up arbitrary  quotas just to excuse Biden’s republican behaviour 

You when you don't even get what'm sayin,byes.

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You when you don't even get what'm sayin,byes.

Your solution to keep the “number of poor people in check” is to stop letting more in... and not better wealth distribution... not this weird framing 

The U.S. can definitely handle hundreds of millions of more people, look at how China is doing. Not refugees fault politicians cant get their **** together

+ not you reducing refugees to “poor people” and not people in danger like ?!?!! 😭

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 2
ALGAYDO
33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

My god this is so ****ing gross. What the ****, dude. 

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • Like 3
RAMROD
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

My god this is so ****ing gross. What the ****, dude. 

7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Your solution to keep the “number of poor people in check” is to stop letting more in... and not better wealth distribution... not this weird framing 

The U.S. can definitely handle hundreds of millions of more people, look at how China is doing. Not refugees fault politicians cant get their **** together

+ not you reducing refugees to “poor people” and not people in danger like ?!?!! 😭

Except I didn't say those things that y'all trying to paint me as and you jump into conclusions. 

But that is just what y'all did in threads like these anyway, we been knew.

Like, I'm sorry, if y'all think I am anti refugees, I am not. I was just saying refugees deserve a better treatment in countries they fled to. All these countries so far have been very dissapointing with their effort and redering them living in makeshift slums. 

Less emotions and more brains, hennies. And if you didn't get it, ask.  Instead of jumping into conclusions. Try it sometime, that will do you well in life in general. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2