new music

Sabotage- Bebe Rexha

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

Thoughts on the Song and mv

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Levine

Beautiful video, it fits perfectly with the song (all the beautiful things she breaks etc), the song is cute also, it gives me some Sia vibes expecially in the instrumental.

Hey Boy

I love that kind of songs, the melody is really sad, it starts simple, there's a build-up throughout the whole song and last chorus is very emotional. Bebe you did that! :heart:

franminervini

Oh I didn't know there was also a video. I'll watch it later. The song is a cute ballad and the artwork is way better than the album one, such horrible fonts and overall design :selena:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

A MESS

I thought this was a thread to sabotage Bebe Rexha hahaha

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Love it! A BOP :ally:

btw I don't know what's wrong with all the people that hate on her, :confused: she really seems to be losing popularity recently 

Chic

I like it! The song kept me interested throughout. It started on the generic side but she made it more of her own throughout.

CheapGin

I love Bebe! Tbh this sounds like a signature ballad and Pop Radio/AC hit! I love the lyric about matches in her back pocket too it sounds like something locals will love. C'mon Bebe!!

RadioIsOurs
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Beautiful video, it fits perfectly with the song (all the beautiful things she breaks etc), the song is cute also, it gives me some Sia vibes expecially in the instrumental.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like this kind of production? It always just feels overbearing while lacking any substantial groove.

Levine
1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really like this kind of production? It always just feels overbearing while lacking any substantial groove.

I grew tired of it because is very very overused, it's not that I don't like it but yeah it's enough I guess.

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

I grew tired of it because is very very overused, it's not that I don't like it but yeah it's enough I guess.

Yeah it was really plauging the early 2010s...

Archived