đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga modifies Born This Way Ball tour shows

tiffa

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga has modified the Born This Way Ball tour dates.

February 17th - Hamilton, ON, CAN at Copps Coliseum (replacing Buffalo, NY) ** On sale Dec 7

March 2nd - State College, PA at Penn State

March 18th - Greensboro, NC at Coliseum

March 20th - Tulsa, OK at BOK Center

** Tulsa was removed temporarily and added back today. Surrounding dates have sold 85-90% of the tickets so the Tulsa show is expected to be success.

Expect more to be added soon. ;)

Source: www.ladygaga.com/events

Dear Lady Gaga, please add OHIO and Kentucky shows. Do not forget Pittsburgh. The 10 shows I've attended/will attend for the Born This Way Ball isn't enough. I miss you. :cry:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pookie Mami

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

:cry:

I'm in Colorado too... My heart sank when I didn't see Denver on the tour list... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oooh how do we know even more may be added?

Praying to the tour gods for an Ottawa date :cry:. It would be so convenient to just see her in my friggin home town for once -_-.

Oooh how do we know even more may be added?

Praying to the tour gods for an Ottawa date :cry:. It would be so convenient to just see her in my friggin home town for once -_-.

I know, right? She's come to Columbus ONCE.

She's been adding dates secretly. Just keep an eye out.

OH MY ****ING GOD SHE IS COMING TO NC OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TO ME I AM MELTING DOWN

J e s s e

OMG SHE'S GOING TO hAmIlTON!?!?!?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

drinkmytears

OH MY ****ING GOD SHE IS COMING TO NC OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TO ME I AM MELTING DOWN

Were you at the show in Raleigh?

These are strange dates. they are all really small places. state college is a college town. I'm sure she will do well, but she is skipping a lot of bigger cities around the US this time.

I am mad she's skipping places like Columbus and Pittsburgh near me.

Were you at the show in Raleigh?

No but omg. I am melting down. Shaking rn. Yall dont even know how excited I am!!!

These are strange dates. they are all really small places. state college is a college town. I'm sure she will do well, but she is skipping a lot of bigger cities around the US this time.

I am mad she's skipping places like Columbus and Pittsburgh near me.

My thoughts exactly. :troll:

Archived