💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy tweets: "social media is trash"

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Sometimes this fanbase has some problem with katy. I mean, she's a little monster. Nothing weird that she has obsession about Gaga. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Not some of y'all trying to tear this woman down just to get like 5 reactions :triggered: 

The "feud" is tiring, get the **** over it. Gaga literally said the same thing during ASIB and y'all praised her to the gods and back. 

🃏🖤👹

Bolkins

I wonder why she said this? I can only imagine it’s because fans were trying to reignite that dumb feud after the AP hype this week. If that is the case then good on her for not encouraging it honestly 

Living
3 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

i want what she has 

3705147-F-0067-4555-BDDC-49962250-B6-CB.

Me looking at Gaga’s bank account after this Oreo deal 

LilyLark
14 hours ago, Galagala said:

I hate this kind of hypocritical tweets:interestinga: from even the celebrities I like.

Lol and she voiced this opinion by ....using social media.

Everything has two sides, the sweet one and the bitter one.  No need of these  dumb "I know better" tweets.

Yeah...

I like Katy and she's not wrong...but it's also kind of hypocritical and funny when celebs say such a thing while they use twitter, especially celebrities who use it fairly often along with instagram.

Jose P

Y’all truly said lemme prove this woman right. It’s so ironic I’m cackling right now. Y’all are truly next level trash, like for real in need of either professional help or a life outside this forum to learn some basic decency.

ALGAYDO
16 hours ago, Regina George said:

Gaga: “Social media is the toilet of the internet” 

Her fans: “OMG YASSS QUEEN FACTS WOW SO TRUE! SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD BE CANCELLED”

Katy: *says the exact same thing*
Gaga’s fans: “OMG what a complainer! She should delete it if she doesn’t like it! ARTPOP WON! She’s bitter Gaga didn’t notice her!”

Y’all seriously need professional help. This is concerning.

Sis people literally crucified gaga for that post :emma: were you not here when all those threads popped up? Calling gaga a sell-out for “fame is prison” and “social media is the toilet if the internet” then using IG to sell Haus Labs? You’re getting mad at the wrong crowd lmao 

GAGAVENUS
18 hours ago, LilyLark said:

The "competition" was dumb in the first place...we really gotta stop pitting women against one another.

I def feel like the competition in 2013 was mostly created by Katy stans trashing on gaga

Archived