music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I have been addicted to Happy Loner ever since it came out and I'm ecstatic about the deluxe 

been a "diamond" since 2014

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, Inferno said:

wait how are you hearing them?

it's been uploaded on certain websites that ripped it from NZ 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Inferno

Okay I love Pink Convertible but the ham fisted environmental message is a little like :interestinga: but its still cute. Musically I love it.

Free Woman continues her streak of weak a** choruses like.... Free-ee-ee, idk. Yall know what I mean? Its a yawn for me. I will Forge-e-e-t it promptly.

VFT demo is giving me Pancake Karma teas. Not better than the album version but cute. These demo versions are kind of inconsequential but I also get why she felt the fans will like them.

25 minutes ago, xlx said:

Well... Pink Convertible is definitely a Marina song :koons:

This made me laugh, not sure if it was meant to

ARTPOPe

Love the song, but why Happy Loner though? :shocked:

Honestly expected the video to be for Pink Convertible...

Stream The Love Invention

50 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Love the song, but why Happy Loner though? :shocked:

Honestly expected the video to be for Pink Convertible...

I thought the video would be for a song on the regular version :partysick: Poor Highly Emotional People :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

39 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

why is this trending now erm

Because the deluxe version is out (in half of the world) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Emigrante
21 hours ago, Inferno said:

Okay I love Pink Convertible but the ham fisted environmental message is a little like :interestinga: but its still cute. Musically I love it.

Free Woman continues her streak of weak a** choruses like.... Free-ee-ee, idk. Yall know what I mean? Its a yawn for me. I will Forge-e-e-t it promptly.

VFT demo is giving me Pancake Karma teas. Not better than the album version but cute. These demo versions are kind of inconsequential but I also get why she felt the fans will like them.

Yeah, cause she's got so many songs with choruses like that. Excluded Love + Fear, cause this was something different. 😆 Not every chorus has to be excessive, but I get it that you might find it unenjoyable. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

high culture

Sister should've kept those demos off Spotify and just put them on dbree. Those who wanted to hear would've found them 😂

Phaye Monster

The new songs are amazing, love the lyrics and the production on this album is really a masterpiece. 

I also recognise the irony of Marina putting two demos on the album bc she knows we love that stuff, but still doesn’t put INHA on streaming services:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

QueenMortuana

I'm not really feeling Pink Convertible. Its just a little flat and I'm unsure why everyone was so hyped for it lol. Happy Loner and Free Woman standout to me much more. And I remember hearing these demos during a Q&A last year. I'm glad to hear them on the deluxe!

codymonster
22 hours ago, Inferno said:

I agree with everything in this post. There are times when I think Marina is a lyrical genius, and other times when I'm like "How in god's name did she think this lyric sounded remotely good."

I love her to pieces and think she is a musical master, but sometimes Marina :icega:

Archived