Let’s Organize a Streaming Party

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i am down maybe we can create a playlist with ARTPOP,chromatica and btw too?

I'd prefer only ARTPOP and Chromatica, because BTW was always praised enough (as it should)

but since ARTPOP is getting all the attention it finally deserves, let us celebrate her latest and current work that she has worked on for so long! ( I dont want her to think we dont like chromatica, because the majority of us LOVE it, right?)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue

Yeah, just ARTPOP then Chromatica should be enough. Just make it chronological, one after the other, and then name the streaming party "Rocket No. 9 - A Journey from Venus to Chromatica" or "Aura to Babylon" — Haha something cute :oops:

PartySick
4 hours ago, Lilbit said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with whatever happens. I have the albums to listen to whenever. It’s just a little weird to not see Chromatica in the top 200 streaming with all of this happening with ARTPOP.  Hurts my feelings lmaoooooo

Chromatica will bounce back when Gaga picks up promo again. There's no harm in fans revisiting ARTPOP again :diane:

🖤

PartySick
53 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I'd prefer only ARTPOP and Chromatica, because BTW was always praised enough (as it should)

but since ARTPOP is getting all the attention it finally deserves, let us celebrate her latest and current work that she has worked on for so long! ( I dont want her to think we dont like chromatica, because the majority of us LOVE it, right?)

I found this playlist yesterday. The songs actually go well together somewhat :ph34r:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/59UPZJ6VbBocgQeIOuxHsE?si=mukwE_t1SLmi0_yVpC0djw&utm_source=copy-link

🖤

Cherries

This ARTPOP ACT II is coming soon so it should be made SOON

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Archived