💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes (May 7th)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu

Welcome to the official BR2 Thread :wub:
It has been rumored for a while now that she will release her new song “Sabotage” along with the album announcement/preorder in April and apparently, tomorrow is the day!

I will update this thread as we get more information on it :)

update: here’s the cover + announcement!

edengowon

is sacrifice on the album? i love that song.

i don't know any of her music other than sacrifice but if it's anything like that, i'll like it.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

is sacrifice on the album? i love that song.

i don't know any of her music other than sacrifice but if it's anything like that, i'll like it.

Yes it is! "Baby I'm Jealous feat. Doja Cat" was the lead single and "Sacrifice" the follow up

That's a gorgeous photo, excited for whatever is coming :pray:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

edengowon
9 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Yes it is! "Baby I'm Jealous feat. Doja Cat" was the lead single and "Sacrifice" the follow up

oh i really like baby i'm jealous too. i'm excited then :pray: hopefull this'll help me get into her music

the artist formerly known as melancholia

nightadieu
8 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

both Sacrifice and Sabotage are v good songs

I've only listened to the Sabotage Demo on YouTube so if the final version is anything like it I'll have a new song on my sad playlist :giveup:

She's also played a song called Break My Heart Myself on her Instagram Live last year when that track was supposed to be the lead single for the album

808Dream
10 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I've only listened to the Sabotage Demo on YouTube so if the final version is anything like it I'll have a new song on my sad playlist :giveup:

She's also played a song called Break My Heart Myself on her Instagram Live last year when that track was supposed to be the lead single for the album

I didn't know about Break My Heart, but the final version of Sabotage sounds even better than the demo

Archived