šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jase
5 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Iā€™m taking that as a ā€œI see you hereā€™s your closureā€ move. I donā€™t see ARTPOP II ever being released (too much pain and trauma on her part to relive plus her label probably wonā€™t want to)Ā but thatā€™s for the people pushing really hard.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Yup, this.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

And she said nothing about releasing it in the end, she just wanna tame the fireĀ :billie:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Magui

OhhĀ :kara:Ā she acknowledged it. Such a bittersweet feeling about the pain and struggles during those days. It cleary warmed her heart knowing how fans still love it and care about it. I think it would be a cool celebration if she could and wants release some tracks on the 10th ARTPOP anniversary, just to celebrate an album that's precious to the majority of her fans.Ā 

Chromatography

by these tweets it seems she is so fully removed and moved on from ARTPOP which is understandable but damn does it hurt. ARTPOP is such a special album to me, the last lady gaga album i felt like myselfĀ 

Mother of Puppies

ARTPOP be likeĀ 

1470-F79-C-99-CA-4-B71-A87-E-99-BB5-AEF4

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Igor Hachul

Since the day Gaga tweeted the Temple lyric I dream about that song

Those days might hurt her inside, but I truly hope she turns it into love as she sees how we embrace her art

Igor Hachul

nodandsmile

I am really happy that she grew stronger from those painful days to the point she can look back at it without feeling any resentment ā¤

I think she just couldn't not acknowledge your efforts but this sounds like you are not getting it! We not getting a second part to an album that got her dragged for filthĀ back then (a huge chunk of the lashings coming from this very own fanbase), made her do a full 180, one that sheĀ even ignoredĀ at the most important performance of her career...

President Biden
6 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Taylor swift rerecording and re-releasing albums from over 10 years ago makes act 2 seem more possible.Ā 

OMG WAIT IMAGINE THE COLLAPSE

"ARTPOP (GAGA'S VERSION)" WITH SONGS FROM "THE VAULT".

I think I'd die.Ā 

considering ARTPOP was chokeholded by Troy Carter, ā€œGagaā€™s Versionā€ would be so appropriate

I got drunk

imnotyourbabe10

Love the commentary on this!Ā  ARTPOP is my 3rd favorite gaga album and it flows perfectly with her trifecta of TFM - BTW - AP.Ā  I can understand the direction she went after AP, but back then was high rebellion, creative passion (still is this), experimenting with sounds, FU to the industry, queering the norms, etc.

Glad she recognized it; fun to see it rise on the iTunes charts; will stream it; won't get my hopes up for a release; will hold on to maybe her leaking some stuff eventually.Ā  This felt like a closure tweet, imho.

PunkTheFunk

"The petition for Act II has inspired such a tremendous warmth in my heart. I have taken two aspirins and the warmth has now subsided, and will be taking some restĀ per my doctor's advice. Thanks everyone for your support."

OHMsUi75_400x400.jpg

Archived