Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey hey, put your paws down. She didn’t say she’ll release an act II. 

Same DNA but Born This Way

Levine

I don't think it's that easy to release a project, I don't even think Gaga has the power to release it.

So let's appreciate her tweets and move on. If it's destiny, she'll release the act II one day.

ArtpopAct2

Between Gucci, the jazz album, and this supposed Chromatica remix album Gaga’s going to be very busy and we’re going to be getting lots of stuff from her. Obviously she’s not gonna try and cram it in there.

I do think this made her super happy though, and she realized how much we’d love and support it. So I think it’s on her mind more now, obviously not immediately though.

Chesescake
21 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

ARTPOP pre-dated PC music/hyperpop which is growing as a sub genre and has major critical acclaim. Many of the PC music/hyperpop elements build on the camp & satire that ARTPOP brought to the forefront.

I would say Pink Friday: RR has some pre flavor of PC Music, but ARTPOP?

Polite No Dont Think So GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

Chic

What makes me happy is that she knows how much we truly love and appreciate her music and passion!

alsemanche

I didnt expect her to acknowledge it omg...

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FFXIV WhiteMage

While ACT 2 may be difficult to release atm

at least some performance will be highly appreciated :kara:

alsemanche

Ofc there's the same user(s) sh!tting on everyone's party:fail:  Can y'all just be happy that she acknowledged it and that she clearly loved the attention the album is getting again? It's really not that deep

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Blade
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Careful. He might block you from the site. No shade, but he’s becoming infamous for that. 

Imagine being infamous for blocking fans from a fan-forum because you can't handle their opinions :flop: the misuse of power...

WORLDofGAGA

Just woke up and saw the tweets, I had to rub my eyes to double check I was seeing right, so cool she acknowledged the whole thing, also so brave at the same time being so upfront and honest how she felt. If Gaga decides to release act II someday and if not then I believe that’s what shall be, it’s her music and her story/connection, I’m happy with whatever she decides. :heart::heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived