💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley
22 minutes ago, insight said:

Ahead of its time? EDM was already out the door in the fall of 2013. I'm puzzled 🤨

ARTPOP pre-dated PC music/hyperpop which is growing as a sub genre and has major critical acclaim. Many of the PC music/hyperpop elements build on the camp & satire that ARTPOP brought to the forefront. It was ahead of its time and the EDM in ARTPOP is a lot different from the Swedish house mafia & Calvin Harris EDM of 2013. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

wow if she actually does release ARTPOP Act 2 that would be so great. i love these tweets from her.

22 minutes ago, GipJo said:

She is not an indie artist, she can't release projects freely as she wants.

That was a joke :messga:

10 minutes ago, insight said:

Fashion was riding the Daft Punk wave of revived electro funk.

your point? there's still only like 5 out of the 15 tracks that are actually EDM

hijadeputa

**** you to all the ARTPOP haters! What she tweeted is exactly what I stated before. I’m so happy she can look back at it today instead of being hurt. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, garden said:

your point? there's still only like 5 out of the 15 tracks that are actually EDM

Nothing. That user is flamebaiting and we should ignore that. 

let’s continue to celebrate Gaga’s acknowledgement to ARTPOP instead :sis:

Lucas

I'm kinda ****ing shook!
But it still won't be released guys don't set yourself for disappointment, she just showed appreciation for our support :sweat:

Concertaholic

I interpreted these tweets completely differently than all y’all. To me she is saying thank you little monsters for acknowledging the joy y’all got out of ARTPOP but it was a very painful chapter in my life so let’s move on now...

OMonster
Just now, Concertaholic said:

I interpreted these tweets completely differently than all y’all. To me she is saying thank you little monsters for acknowledging the joy y’all got out of ARTPOP but it was a very painful chapter in my life so let’s move on now...

It very well could be that. I certainly don’t count the tweets as confirmation of Act II. But I do see them as a much-needed comment on the ARTPOP era that feels more truthful and less ashamed. If anything, these tweets just make me love ARTPOP even more because I now know Gaga stands by it and can look back on her trauma and see a beautiful piece of work that reflects not only a difficult time in her life... but how far she has come since then. To Gaga, and this fandom, ARTPOP will now represent recovery not just destruction. I am so happy about that. 

subtext / fantasy

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not her saying nothing about releasing part 2 :selena:

Bc she wont

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

T H A N K   Y O U 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

n1kos

What a heartbreaking tweet!!! I love you Gaga!!! 

Cry-Gif.gif

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Archived