💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

A MESS
1 minute ago, JustTea said:

Now imagine if we did a petition to release a music video for Sour Candy, we would have blinks support! :nooo:

is this a proposal or...? :ladyhaha:

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Does anyone remember the time when we wanted to make "WeLoveChromatica" trending just to show her how much we love her and her music?

This is the reason why I signed the ARTPOP act II petition; to let Gaga know we fans still love her and it worked. She acknowledged it and it warmed her heart. :heart:

And she didn't say anything about if she'll release it or not... very clever... now we can keep clowning about it :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Now imagine if we did a petition to release a music video for Sour Candy, we would have blinks support! :nooo:

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

The little monsters have the power... it would be so freaking funny if a petition for SC mv also reached thousands of people signing it... :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Helxig

I cannot believe she acknowledged it :bradley:

This was so sweet :smh:  ilh

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

JoeMo

I think she always knew it was going to be a risk. I remember on LittleMonsters.com she was saying how she didn't think radio was ready for it. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

I can't believe she tweeted about it. :cryga: 

I sometimes forget that unpredictability is her most significant characteristic :ladyhaha:

Cherries

She didn't say it wasn;t coming..

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Omegahedron

Even if Act II never comes (I'm still hopeful, but pragmatic) it's lovely to see her acknowledge ARTPOP and the period fully. It must have been exhausting to keep up a face and pretense during that era. It sounds like she has some perspective and closure on it.

Maybe ARTPOP was actually the tension between commercial cynicism and creative ambition.

GucciGa

See? This is the type of stuff we could be doing as a fandom instead of dragging her 7 days a week. A bit of appreciation and positivity goes a long way. She probably feels so shocked bc she doesn't know what it's like for LMs to be nice and supportive of her much any more. 

😇

pussycat

Those tweets were so personal?? She’s directly talking to us like she used to :giveup: :fatcat: 

I hope this all just gave her energy and confirmation that we still love her and nothing has changed :kara:  And I feel like she’ll perform more ARTPOP songs again and that would be more than enough for me tbh :heart:

M i K E Y

I was sad to be not a LM in 2012/13 but somehow i feel like this is like it must've been back then. Feels so good to experience this historic day

caulixtla

My perspective as a musician: We don’t know how complete that ARTPOP 2 stuff is. It may be finished, but not well done enough to be released as a new album (think “Coda” by Led Zeppelin: Songs which didn’t make the album for various reasons, including that they just didn’t make the cut). It may be half-done ideas which would have to be fleshed out before an album could be released (overdubs and probably vocals would have to be recorded). Or it could just be ideas which were never recorded.

Depending on what’s out there in the archive, Lady Gaga might have to release a bunch of B-sides, or re-record an entire album’s worth of material based loosely on ideas she had 8 years ago.

In any event, if ARTPOP2 becomes a reality, she should release a “these are my boundaries” song as a counterbalance to that horrible “Do What U Want” song.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Archived