news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Omg Gaga remembers ARTPOP!!! I hope we can finally get TEA and other ARTPOP songs on a special re-release :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

Just heard Jewels N’ Drugs for the first time in like 5 years... thank god Interscope stopped ARTPOP from becoming an album full of it (sorry Gaga)

SwissMonster

Is this a dream? I actually can not believe this is happening! 

I wouldn’t go as far to say that she will release it now cause it aounds more like “Thank you so much but I moved on” or “maybe some day”. So lets see. Nobody should expect a release soon though.

Her acknowledging its existence and how she feels about it is more then I ever wanted. Releasing it would only be the cherry on the top. Those two tweets really melted my heart. It was ahead of its time in terms of Idea, artistry and concept and she is so right about that! :heart:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RudraCNG
17 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Just woke up and saw the tweets, I had to rub my eyes to double check I was seeing right, so cool she acknowledged the whole thing, also so brave at the same time being so upfront and honest how she felt. If Gaga decides to release act II someday and if not then I believe that’s what shall be, it’s her music and her story/connection, I’m happy with whatever she decides. :heart::heart:

For real. I had to double check the date bc I was sure it was the OP trolling (sorry @BUtterfield 8, nothing personal :bradley:) with an old tweet. Even if she doesn't release Act II (I'm 70% sure she won't) I'm glad she's been able to see fans appreciating her work.

S0436

It sounds like closure for her and this is where it ends.  I felt like she was meaning “thank you LMs, now stop (the petition).”

David Ward
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I was sure it was the OP trolling 

There were 7 threads made at the same time :flop:

David Ward
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It sounds like closure for her and this is where it ends.  I felt like she was meaning “thank you LMs, now stop (the petition).”

I heard "...a volume II has inspired such a tremendous warmth in my heart."

Which I literally copied and pasted from her tweet.

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, Nicole337 said:

There were 7 threads made at the same time :flop:

Yeah, but I didn't witness that. I saw a single thread 2 hours ago (it's 10 AM where I live)

David Ward
Just now, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, but I didn't see that. I see a single thread 2 hours ago (it's 10 AM where I live)

I know, I figured. Just filling you in. :hug:

JustTea

Now imagine if we did a petition to release a music video for Sour Candy, we would have blinks support! :nooo:

Archived