Chromatica out now

news

BTW Foundation and GT's Partner, Release Kombucha

thedirtymonster

Featured Posts

thedirtymonster

I'm an avid Kombucha drinker, I try to have at LEAST one every day. I jump between brands and flavors to find which ones are my favorite, and GT's is pretty good. The other day I was at Whole Foods and saw one with a cool looking design on the bottle. It was called "Bloom" and it was delicious! It had floral flavors or elderflower, jasmine, and violet, and is apparently a Spring limited release. I went back to whole foods last night to get another one and was admiring the bottle when I read the back and I was so surprised to find this!

zki81-Qh-d.webp

It was already one of my new faves, but now I'm obsessed! And look how pretty the bottle is!

v-Lgj-Xg7-d.webp

Edited by PartySick
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
ItWasntLaauv

Bloom is my fave reoccurring seasonal flavor, it’s sooooo good. It’s like a smooth fermented, herbal Sprite. :nooo: The Born This Way foundation has partnered with GT’s the last couple years for their Bloom flavor if I’m not mistaken.

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
thedirtymonster
4 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Bloom is my fave reoccurring seasonal flavor, it’s sooooo good. It’s like a smooth fermented, herbal Sprite. :nooo: The Born This Way foundation has partnered with GT’s the last couple years for their Bloom flavor if I’m not mistaken.

I didn't realize its a yearly thing! I'm so glad because I love it so much! I love their Guava Goddess and Passionberry Bliss as well!

• YAAAS 1
ItWasntLaauv
19 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

I didn't realize its a yearly thing! I'm so glad because I love it so much! I love their Guava Goddess and Passionberry Bliss as well!

OMG I’ve been meaning to try the Passionberry Bliss flavor! I love their Watermelon Wonder and Strawberry Lemonade flavors. Pro tip, I’ve only ever found the Strawberry Lemonade one at Trader Joe’s.

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
  • Thanks 1
PartySick

@thedirtymonster just a heads up, Imgur doesn't like forums using their site to host images so they don't embed here :spin:

Imgbb.com is what I used to insert your pictures into your op :diane:

OT: The way Gaga is giving me a whole ass shopping list :bradley: pink and green Oreos, $6000 watches, $800 wine, and now affordable refreshing beverages :bradley:

I do want to find and try this though :saira:

We're disrespecting each other, whatever happened to protecting each other 💔
  • Like 1
thedirtymonster
Just now, PartySick said:

@thedirtymonster just a heads up, Imgur doesn't like forums using their site to host images so they don't embed here :spin:

Imgbb.com is what I used to insert your pictures into your op :diane:

OT: The way Gaga is giving me a whole ass shopping list :bradley: pink and green Oreos, $6000 watches, $800 wine, and now affordable refreshing beverages :bradley:

I do want to find and try this though :saira:

Thank you for your help! I was struggling fr. Lol!

• Love 1