💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What kind of movies/series do you wanna see happen in the future?

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

What kind of movies/series that don't exist, would you like to see being made in the future? What do you wanna see?

I would like them to revive the Narnia movies, or make a brand new series about it. I feel like that fandom is dead, which is a shame because it's one of the most iconic fantasy books.

roshogullu

I try to not think about the Narnia movies because it hurts every time I think about how much potential that series had:messga: 

It was my favorite growing up, partially because of Ben Barnes:flutter:, but still. It truly was magnificent.

flyaway

Something related to the Universe. I know there are some shows and films, but a different perspective would be cool. Imagine Rick and Morty but from a more grounded approach. There are infinite possibilities. 

I would like to see more shows related to mental health too. That's very important today. 

Monsieur D

LGBTQ+ rom-com/dramas for the mainstream audience/general public! We need representativeness :queenga:

I mean we all grew up watching movies made for straight people, it's not fair.

Galvon
15 minutes ago, roshogullu said:

I try to not think about the Narnia movies because it hurts every time I think about how much potential that series had:messga: 

It was my favorite growing up, partially because of Ben Barnes:flutter:, but still. It truly was magnificent.

Yeah, tbh the second movie didn't realIy do it for me at the time and I hardly remember the third one. But overall it just deserved better. It annoyed me how there were almost 3 years in between each movie release. I think the first one aged really well, especially the battle scenes.

I haven't read all the books, but the ones I've read I really liked. The Magican's Nephew seems like it could be such a stunning movie.

Archived