Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlyne Yi calls out James Franco and Seth Rogen

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

Actress and comedian Charlyne Yi is calling out James Franco for his sexual predatories ways and Seth Rogen for enableing him. She said she tried to quit working on the movie The Artist but was bribed by being offered a bigger role in the movie, which she says is the opposite of what she wanted. 

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/04/charlyne-yi-james-franco-allegations-disaster-artist-1234629255/

JazmineRice

Ugh...just ugh. I read more into it and there are at least 5 other cases that James Franco has been accused of and 2 which were settled this year and one which he simply "confirmed and apologized" for. This man has a net worth of $30 million...It's disgusting. 

Aphasic
4 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

Ugh...just ugh. I read more into it and there are at least 5 other cases that James Franco has been accused of and 2 which were settled this year and one which he simply "confirmed and apologized" for. This man has a net worth of $30 million...It's disgusting. 

James Franco is like John Travolta. The industry in Hollywood has overlooked their ways and have not been held accountable for their actions. 

JazmineRice
5 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

James Franco is like John Travolta. The industry in Hollywood has overlooked their ways and have not been held accountable for their actions. 

What has John Travolta done?

Aphasic
Just now, JazmineRice said:

What has John Travolta done?

Ooh that´s a touchy subject for me. Various men have come forward to express their experiences with him where he assulted them or tried to abuse them. I was assalulted by him twice when I was 21 and working at a the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, Mexico. 

JazmineRice
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Ooh that´s a touchy subject for me. Various men have come forward to express their experiences with him where he assulted them or tried to abuse them. I was assalulted by him twice when I was 21 and working at a the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, Mexico. 

I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing. It's a terrible thing these men are not being held accountable.

Butters Stotch
5 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

WHAT?!!!! :saladga: I can't with this, OMG!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Aphasic
Just now, JazmineRice said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing. It's a terrible thing these men are not being held accountable.

Speaking about it helps and ir was long time ago. I am "over" it. But yes these people should be paying for what they have or still are doing. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

WHAT?!!!! :saladga: I can't with this, OMG!!!

I posted about it over a year ago here in Gagadaily and most members were very understanding and loving. It wasn´t a good time in my life. 

Butters Stotch
16 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I posted about it over a year ago here in Gagadaily and most members were very understanding and loving. It wasn´t a good time in my life. 

I can't even begin to imagine what this meant for you. I'm happy for you because it sounds like you are in a better place now and working to be over this. It's still so f*cking sad.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LilyLark

Not surprised, Franco has a long history of creepiness. He also wrote this book which had thinly veiled "takes" (I put takes in quotation marks, because it's his own concoction) on various female celebrities ranging from Kirsten Dunst to KStew where they were all victimized in some manner and "saved" by a character the reader was obviously supposed to relate to Franco. It was super f*cking creepy and I think I only saw a few people talk about it on twitter...I always thought it was weird journos didn't touch it.

Oriane
3 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

She said she tried to quit working on the movie The Artist

*The Disaster Artist

Different movie :sweat:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived