💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) Surpasses 500K Worldwide

Monsieur D

Featured Posts

Monsieur D

Taylor Swift’s “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” Surpasses 500K Worldwide Sales In Less Than 24 Hours

It becomes her ninth consecutive album to move at least 500K copies in its debut week.

After less than twenty-four hours in the market, Taylor Swift’s “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” has already reached an impressive milestone.

According to a 7PM ET announcement from Republic Records, the album had already sold over 500,000 worldwide copies. In surpassing the half-million mark, “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” becomes the artist’s record-extending ninth consecutive album to move at least 500K global copies in its debut week. “Fearless,” “Speak Now,” “Red,” “1989,” “reputation,” “Lover,” “folklore,” and “evermore” also entered the half-million club during their release weeks.

Positioned as the definitive take on Swift’s Grammy-winning 2008 album, “Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” includes re-recordings of the original 19 deluxe tracks, a re-recording of “Valentine’s Day” soundtrack single “Today Was A Fairytale,” and six previously unshared tracks from Swift’s songwriting vault. The physical album also includes an Elvira remix of “Love Story.”

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2021/04/09/taylor-swifts-fearless-taylors-version-surpasses-500k-worldwide-sales-in-less-than-24-hours/

https://yeeeaahnetwork.com/fearless-taylors-verison-surpasses-500000-sales-in-a-day/

SHE IS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

giphy.gif

Chromatica

Twice as many as Chromatica’s first week.* And it’s a 13 year old album. :omg: 

I’m about to buy my copy now.

*mentioned for scale, not competition.

iAstroLeo

Gaga should re-release ARTPOP with a deluxe version including the act II songs to prove that she too can acheive this 

gretchen amp GIF

But damn.. congrats Taylor

Monsieur D
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Gaga should re-release ARTPOP with a deluxe version including the act II songs to prove that she too can acheive this 

gretchen amp GIF

She SHOULD, didn't she?

Imagine how iconic it would be :bradley: ARTPOP: ACT I and II, this cult site would collapse.

Chromatography

i thought it was going to do well, but not this well. :air:

SevenWonder
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

gretchen amp GIF

This is a genius idea. 

ELECTROHEART

Hmmm :ally:

I don't want to be banned so, yes.

Hmmm  :bear:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Monsieur D
1 minute ago, Ikonik said:

It's okay honey, we can all have our opinions :ohwell:

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Ikonik said:

get over yourself