Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Poppy performs snippet of new song, "Say Cheese".

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

A bit late but anyways, a BOP!

She also did a cover of 'Stand and Deliver' but thought this was the most interesting part lol.

I've been listening them on repeat, Say Cheese is her heaviest so far and I love it:giveup: I just wish she'd actually release the songs she performs

I'm probably wrong

12 minutes ago, Grim said:

I've been listening them on repeat, Say Cheese is her heaviest so far and I love it:giveup: I just wish she'd actually release the songs she performs

I mean, I Disagree era is going to end soon and maybe this will be part of the next album 

Joshie S

I prefer Eat however I haven't listened to this enough to have a proper opinion.

Release Eat queen:giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

She really made the best of her evolution, this is so great to see a candy pop star become a freakin’ metal goddess!

Last night i dreamed Gaga was releasing a whole heavy metal album version of her past work and i felt so frustrated when i woke up, it sounded so good... but i know one day she might make something like that.

blindinghope

I have plenty of good metal artists in my playlist. If anyone wants to get into metal then lmk

I do need to check poppy out though. 

The way she reinvented herself a lot :enigma:

I thought she was going to stuck with the Candy Warhol character-like, but since a while a go she has proved me wrong. tumblr_mirjfv4VUu1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Archived