• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SwissMonster

• dberrin

• uo111

• Marjol

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel so bad for the AstraZeneca team. They totally didn’t mean for this to happen and all their hard work is going to waste 

At this point the PR surrounding AstraZeneca is such a nightmare that it feels like the whole vaccine should just be cancelled. 

Quartz
19 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Is that allowed??

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 1
PartySick

Anti-vaxxers right now:

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

We're disrespecting each other, whatever happened to protecting each other 💔
  • LMAO 2
Morphine Prince

At this point the PR surrounding AstraZeneca is such a nightmare that it feels like the whole vaccine should just be cancelled. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
StarstruckIllusion
35 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I feel so bad for the AstraZeneca team. They totally didn’t mean for this to happen and all their hard work is going to waste 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
RAMROD

This was not an issue until Europe being a little complainer. Lots of those Britons are still alive after they took theirs months ago, many of which are also older than 50  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 3
Chic
6 minutes ago, Karl said:

This is a joke, the amount of bad reactions to it does not warrant this panic.

- COVID Hoaxers

Marjol
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

This was not an issue until Europe being a little complainer. Lots of those Britons are still alive after they took theirs months ago, many of which are also older than 50  :billie:

It's young people that are more at risk with this vaccine, especially women. I'm not anti vax at all, but this particular one's side effects are just as risky as me getting Covid. Id rather be offered another one. In my country they are still using this vaccine on people above 60 that are not experiencing those severe side effects. It's not going to waste.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1
Quartz

Wasn't it like 20 people out of 4,000,000. That's sooooooo small.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Thanks 2
dberrin

Honestly I don't feel bad for Astra Zeneca, pharmaceutics have been making tons of money during the pandemic. And moreover, they chose not respect delivery delays in Europe in favor of other countries. 

And another point is that it's definitely possible to combine different type of vaccines, this is things that are done for other disease for a long time now.

SwissMonster
16 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Honestly I don't feel bad for Astra Zeneca, pharmaceutics have been making tons of money during the pandemic. And moreover, they chose not respect delivery delays in Europe in favor of other countries. 

And another point is that it's definitely possible to combine different type of vaccines, this is things that are done for other disease for a long time now.

AstraZeneca is the only non-profit covid vaccine we- :bear:

On your second point I totally agree tho. Actually it can cause even higher protection if you mix

Edited by SwissMonster
15 points for Milica and Swersialand!
  • Like 5