Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
serious

DMX has passed away

Louie

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I thought this was announced last night? RIP to an icon 

Basically last night a friend of dmx said he passed away but he didn’t at the time 

ChicaSkas

Awww RIP..... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

imnotyourbabe10

RIP.  I don't mean to hijack the thread to ask this question -- did he ever apologize for his homophobic lyrical content? 

Regardless, I realize his homophobia doesn't take away from the hurt his loved ones are going through.  And I know each person, community, and so forth always has growth to do, so I'm not trying to be a shithead, here.

CubbyGaga
55 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

RIP.  I don't mean to hijack the thread to ask this question -- did he ever apologize for his homophobic lyrical content? 

Regardless, I realize his homophobia doesn't take away from the hurt his loved ones are going through.  And I know each person, community, and so forth always has growth to do, so I'm not trying to be a shithead, here.

He’s old school hip hop.  That was just the culture back then unfortunately.  

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I mean the only thing that should be judged is his animal cruelty allegations 

samuelx
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Every time a black man dies some white person on Twitter tries to “hold them accountable” for something problematic they did like bro.... he just died what’s the ****ing point . And someone can’t be held accountable if they’re not alive. Y’all r just so dumb

Archived