💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball London unchaged… so far

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

After reports of random refunds caused talk about the London Show being cancelled, DMs confirm that the refunds are not due to an event cancellation. 

Altho lbr it’s not happening still 💀

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kdavies12

Lol at ticketmaster pretending they did it ‘for the fans to get their money’. At best it’s an admin error and at worst it’s a cancellation!

numb the flame

lol Bobby confirmed to LGN that the tour isn't cancelled. Bobby darling, you've done great things for Gaga since mid November 2013 but stop being more delulu than we were thinking we'd get a SC music video in December. We know the tour won't be going ahead this year so just announce something, is it really that hard when every other artist who have gigs scheduled for 2021 have managed to postponed to 2022 or they've already outright cancelled their gigs?

homomo

If it’s postponed to autumn or something, I might keep my tickets. But if it’s postponed an entire year again, I’m getting a refund no matter what.

numb the flame
Just now, homomo said:

If it’s postponed to autumn or something, I might keep my tickets. But if it’s postponed an entire year again, I’m getting a refund no matter what.

stadium tours don't really tend to go past September, October at the latest where you're then running into weather issues

RAMROD

Best believe UK and US will goes on. 

It is EU that will be cancelledT again. Their vaccination rates are very slow and currently back into another lockdown again. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I don't mind her adapting it to an arena show so that she could possibly start touring in the safer countries like Australia and maybe Taiwan. I mean she could still perform in stadiums in those countries but I'm not exactly sure about the weather.

Archived