Sign in to follow this  
science

Quantum Entaglement is At Least 10,000 Times Speed Of Light

Economy

https://futurism.com/chinese-physicists-measure-speed-of-quantum-entanglement-2

More precise studies of quantum entanglement are showing that information transfer between 2 entangled particles travels at least 3 Trillion metres per second (3 billion km) or over 10,000 times faster than the near 300,000km per second for light

Putting it into perspective, light takes over 8 minutes to travel from sun to the earth. Quantum entanglement would do it in way less than 1 second

Also known as "spooky action at a distance", quantum entanglements ability to travel faster than light which acording to General Relativity should not be possible because its a Universal Constant, is just another contradiction between the theory of general relativity and the theory of quantum mechanics

General relativity and its math continues to explain the Universe in large scales very well and make accurate reliable predictions while Quantum Mechanics explain the atomic microscopic world. Both theories should be Uniform given atomic and macro world are part of the same Universe yet both theories consistently contradict eachother

Most scientists say both theories are likely to be at least partially correct as they predict abd explain too many things accurately. However our inability to unify both theories and their contradictions suggests our understanding of physics is simply very incomplete at this time and one day we may understand enough to unify both theories

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

dynamite
Posted (edited)

Is it possible that Gaga used this quantum entanglement to promote Chromatica :neyde:

disclaimer for the triggered: this was joke

Edited by dynamite
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SadBoi808

The Physics community is still shuffling around getting nowhere because they aren't viewing the fundamentals correctly. All the math is the same; it's the perspective that's different, but do they need the correct perspective to get much farther than they are now. Time will tell. 

highly recommend reading the secret of light by Walter Russell. 

• Like 3

moonsago

I just hope one day we get to have such Technology that will allow us to travel to other solar systems to explore more of this incredible universe. Obviously we won’t be here to see it but I still want this for humanity. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Economy
1 hour ago, SadBoi808 said:

The Physics community is still shuffling around getting nowhere because they aren't viewing the fundamentals correctly. All the math is the same; it's the perspective that's different, but do they need the correct perspective to get much farther than they are now. Time will tell. 

highly recommend reading the secret of light by Walter Russell. 

Im constantly whatching videos on particle physics and so much of it is so hard for me to understand fundamentally at its root. Its so complicated yet i still love it :giveup:

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Is it possible that Gaga used this quantum entanglement to promote Chromatica :neyde:

Is it possible for this fanbase to go one second without complaining? Everyones acting like no promo ruined the era but really it was the fans. Cant even click on a cool science article

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

dynamite
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Is it possible for this fanbase to go one second without complaining? Everyones acting like no promo ruined the era but really it was the fans. Cant even click on a cool science article

Yes it's possible because I'm not exactly in every thread complaining about promo am I lol, it's called a joke, I'm not responsible for everyone else's complaints I'm just here to have a good tym :mark:

Edited by dynamite

Stupid Oreo
26 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

cupcake GIF by Shaking Food GIFs@dynamite likes to eat these

how do you piss lady gaga off? poke her face

Stupid Oreo
Just now, dynamite said:

Excuse Me What GIFidgi

they were acting like a cupccake:neyde:

how do you piss lady gaga off? poke her face
  • LMAO 2

Lilbit

I figured it had to be instantaneous :mark:

this is actual real life magic tho. Hold the hokus pokus 

Economy
39 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

I figured it had to be instantaneous :mark:

this is actual real life magic tho. Hold the hokus pokus 

Theres obviously layers to reality we know nothing about and dont fully understand hence why we got the universal constant that says nothing can be faster than light yet this violates that

So obviously our current understanding is far from complete. Were missing a lot of pieces to the puzzle

Woolfsmck
20 hours ago, Economy said:

https://futurism.com/chinese-physicists-measure-speed-of-quantum-entanglement-2

More precise studies of quantum entanglement are showing that information transfer between 2 entangled particles travels at least 3 Trillion metres per second (3 billion km) or over 10,000 times faster than the near 300,000km per second for light

Putting it into perspective, light takes over 8 minutes to travel from sun to the earth. Quantum entanglement would do it in way less than 1 second

Also known as "spooky action at a distance", quantum entanglements ability to travel faster than light which acording to General Relativity should not be possible because its a Universal Constant, is just another contradiction between the theory of general relativity and the theory of quantum mechanics

General relativity and its math continues to explain the Universe in large scales very well and make accurate reliable predictions while Quantum Mechanics explain the atomic microscopic world. Both theories should be Uniform given atomic and macro world are part of the same Universe yet both theories consistently contradict eachother

Most scientists say both theories are likely to be at least partially correct as they predict abd explain too many things accurately. However our inability to unify both theories and their contradictions suggests our understanding of physics is simply very incomplete at this time and one day we may understand enough to unify both theories

Quantum Entnglement is the basis for the quantum computer being developed by China and the US....

in theory, this type of computer will be unhackable and can compute large math equations several times faster than current binary types.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

Quantum Entnglement is the basis for the quantum computer being developed by China and the US....

in theory, this type of computer will be unhackable and can compute large math equations several times faster than current binary types.

Yeah i know. I been seeing a lot of stuff on that too

imnotyourbabe10

Is this in any way related to an entanglement with August?