bionic

Congress gonna be like

14812192.jpg

buy bionic
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 3

JusKeepBreathin

Y'all wanted someone to fight for you. Tell 'em B.:whitney:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Runway

He’s fighting harder than any other president before him in recent memory :applause:

• Like 3

TimisaMonster

A step on the right direction! Thank you! :tony:

Stream my new single🔹️"Sapphire Phoenix"🔹️on Spotify!
  • Like 1

Living

I wish this would move the needle, unfortunately many Americans think children should be slaughtered in schools.

People don’t need guns, full stop.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Woolfsmck

Biden wants to end gun-maker liability protections. That could sink the industry, advocates say. (nbcnews.com)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-wants-end-gun-maker-liability-protections-could-sink-industry-n1263556

I think that the gun issue is relevant and making legislative changes is important...Good for him...

but...

This issue has a problem ...

Gun makers don't sell their guns with the intent of crazy people using them on others...

Same with knives or baseball bats or cars ...

Holding the manufacturer responsible for what their customers do isn't right.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Sad 1

Living
Just now, Woolfsmck said:

Gun makers don't sell their guns with the intent of crazy people using them on others...

nah, guns are made for 1 reason, killing. 

Ban them 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

HuffsAhoy

Passed an outdoor center on the way to dinner tonight that had on the marquee "AR-15s in stock again" :saladga:

Rain on Me

PartySick
29 minutes ago, Living said:

nah, guns are made for 1 reason, killing. 

Ban them 

We don't need to ban guns, we just need to regulate the sh*t out of them

🧡No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here🧡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Woolfsmck
Just now, PartySick said:

We don't need to ban guns, we just need to regulate the sh*t out of them

I agree but to be more concise...

Effectively Regulate them ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1

LateToCult
31 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Biden wants to end gun-maker liability protections. That could sink the industry, advocates say. (nbcnews.com)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-wants-end-gun-maker-liability-protections-could-sink-industry-n1263556

I think that the gun issue is relevant and making legislative changes is important...Good for him...

but...

This issue has a problem ...

Holding the manufacturer responsible for what their customers do isn't right.

I understand why people fall back on this argument but there’s literally no reason for 40 million gun purchases to be made in a single year. 

• Thanks 1

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I understand why people fall back on this argument but there’s literally no reason for 40 million gun purchases to be made in a single year. 

If there were 40 million gun sales and no random acts of violence... would you feel the same about it?

Keeping weapons in general from violent people is the problem .... 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

If there were 40 million gun sales and no random acts of violence... would you feel the same about it?

Keeping weapons in general from violent people is the problem .... 

But there is violence as a result of flooding our streets with guns for decades. Imagining a world with no random acts of violence and lots of guns is pointless. We might as well discuss how dinosaurs could be used in agriculture while we’re at it. 

Yes, keeping guns away from violent people is one of the first steps we should make but we also need to patch up the huge leak in our bathroom too. We need to work towards ending our gun-reliant culture and just keeping the bad guys away isn’t going to be enough.

• Like 3

Woolfsmck
Just now, LateToCult said:

But there is violence as a result of flooding our streets with guns for decades. Imagining a world with no random acts of violence and lots of guns is pointless. We might as well discuss how dinosaurs could be used in agriculture while we’re at it. 

Yes, keeping guns away from violent people is one of the first steps we should make but we also need to patch up the huge leak in our bathroom too. We need to work towards ending our gun-reliant culture and just keeping the bad guys away isn’t going to be enough.

right... cultural education and a change in the way the media presents news are big steps towards this issue imo...

Banning guns all together won't happen, and is unenforcable ... be real ... 

in fact... Britain tried to round up all the colonists guns... and they got a Revolution...