Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica RSD Vinyl Is Labelled As RSD First

RAMROD

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa
1 hour ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Do it b*tch you NEED the record. It is a life or death matter I am afraid 

YES!! I'll throw an elbow or trip a grandma to get my copy!!!!! 

Spoiler

Just kidding! :stalkga:

Spoiler

not really...:oops:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

js4754394o9823
34 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Hello everyone! First post here. I am a vinyl enthusiast and I want to purchase this version of Chromatica, as it is one of my favorite Gaga albums. The problem is that I live in Argentina and, considering shipping costs and taxes, the product ends up coming out more than double the official price :fatcat:. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how limited the BLACK vinyl edition is (not the RSD exclusive) and if you think it will be available at retailers in my country. I consulted several record stores and none of them could give me any information... I really appreciate your help, I really want this vinyl VERY MUCH! Lots of love :kiss:

Did you tried to buy it on Amazon?

Maybe the shipping is going to be a little bit better?

https://www.amazon.com/Chromatica-LP-Lady-Gaga/dp/B091F3MPMV

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Hello everyone! First post here. I am a vinyl enthusiast and I want to purchase this version of Chromatica, as it is one of my favorite Gaga albums. The problem is that I live in Argentina and, considering shipping costs and taxes, the product ends up coming out more than double the official price :fatcat:. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how limited the BLACK vinyl edition is (not the RSD exclusive) and if you think it will be available at retailers in my country. I consulted several record stores and none of them could give me any information... I really appreciate your help, I really want this vinyl VERY MUCH! Lots of love :kiss:

It should be. It is already on amazon and few other record stores outside Gaga's official web store.

But when in doubt, try to pre-order them from Amazon if that is not an issue 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Do you think it will cost more than the black version? 

My (italian) local record store told me the price is around 70-80 euros

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Do you think it will cost more than the black version? 

I saw someone saying it was like 15€ more than the regular one but idk if it was confirmed

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived