celeb

A second alleged victim of Dr Luke speaks up

Finn The Human
6 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I feel very gaslighted by my excitement of Doja Cat. It's like.... she seems like a genuine person but why..

What do you mean why? She was literally signed to a contract with luke when she was what 16? Before the Kesha allegations came out.

Her contract with him is done.

gagaxsebert

This situation makes me so annoyed. How L*ke can get away with all of this. Kesha’s career will never recover (hopefully she has personally though) from this but L*ke is getting #1’s, Grammy and iHeartRadio nominations. Makes me sick.

Hopefully justice will eventually be served for Kesha & this second victim 

Used to be HighRoad

Jose P
19 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

When exactly did Doja dump him? Because her most recent song with Saweetie was produced by Dr. Luke...

Runway
24 minutes ago, Jose P said:

When exactly did Doja dump him? Because her most recent song with Saweetie was produced by Dr. Luke...

Oh so that’s why Best Friend was so catchy :billie: still gonna bop me thinks F1-E32-BC2-EEF4-4-FC9-9-E3-C-9-FC197-DD0

GAMS
22 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Yeah, she could, but she chooses not to. They are close friends, she's never going to ditch him. lol

And before some Kim stans try to slam me with a deflection, Doja Cat was actually tied to him through a contract which is now expired and she has dumped him entirely. 

I'm sorry are you Kim? lol

GAMS