🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

A second alleged victim of Dr Luke speaks up

vinster13

Was just thinking last night how dirty he is. Wonder who it is, but that’s none of my business. The only teen girl I recall working with him is Miranda cosgrove for her album and ep

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill

Maybe people won't use the excuse of Kesha being an "attention-seeker" to protect Dr. Puke this time.

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Living

This is sad, I hope that person gets the help and support they need. These toxic, awful people need to stop being celebrated in the music industry. 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin

It could literally be any pop girl. Miley, Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, Becky G.  To think this disgusting swine was around all these underage teenage girls. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Sad 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
frederiickx

Hopefully this will continue to prove Kesha right. I hate that so many people thought it was just to get out of a record deal, like literally WHO would do all that to get out of a record deal? :rip: No one. The girl didn't want to work with her abuser and settled once he was removed from working with her. I'm sure her contract is almost up with his label too. I think that's why she put out the last album but yet didn't care to promote it at all, she just wants to fulfill her contracts.

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgeyBear
4 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

And this is why I refuse to support his new artists.

I’ve struggled with supporting Kim Petras for this exact reason. Great songs and she’s hella talented, but I can’t let go of her choice to collaborate with that man. 

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sine From Above
12 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Hopefully this will continue to prove Kesha right. I hate that so many people thought it was just to get out of a record deal, like literally WHO would do all that to get out of a record deal? :rip: No one. The girl didn't want to work with her abuser and settled once he was removed from working with her. I'm sure her contract is almost up with his label too. I think that's why she put out the last album but yet didn't care to promote it at all, she just wants to fulfill her contracts.

 

Just now, FudgeyBear said:

I’ve struggled with supporting Kim Petras for this exact reason. Great songs and she’s hella talented, but I can’t let go of her choice to collaborate with that man. 

I recently made a thread regarding Kim Petras and about the whole Dr Luke situation and it was really disheartening to see some of the comments people made, I hope Kesha will get justice for what happened one day and nobody deserves to go what she's been through.

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAMS
7 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

 

I recently made a thread regarding Kim Petras and about the whole Dr Luke situation and it was really disheartening to see some of the comments people made, I hope Kesha will get justice for what happened one day and nobody deserves to go what she's been through.

It's so disheartening. People use Kim as leverage in the situation and it's not okay. She can create equally as powerful music without him!

Edited by GAMS
GAMS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666

At the end of the day, y'all are still going to support him and stream his songs

Still going to talk sh1t about Kesha and defend that man

'Because she said and did this and that and what if she's lying? And he make bops, stream say so and icy @[email protected]'

Blah, blah, blah :flop:

they're studying business, I study the floor

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgeyBear
6 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

 

I recently made a thread regarding Kim Petras and about the whole Dr Luke situation and it was really disheartening to see some of the comments people made, I hope Kesha will get justice for what happened one day and nobody deserves to go what she's been through.

I must have missed the post- That’s incredibly sad though. Kesha tore her career to shreds by standing up for herself. She was on top of the world in the early 2010s... I simply can’t accept that she exposed him for any other agenda than to bring light to his horrible actions. 

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sine From Above
2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I must have missed the post- That’s incredibly sad though. Kesha tore her career to shreds by standing up for herself. She was on top of the world in the early 2010s... I simply can’t accept that she exposed him for any other agenda than to bring light to his horrible actions. 

100% It's sad that in this day and age when a women is brave to stand up for herself and speak her truth the first reaction is "she's doing this for attention!" what would she gain from it? She has enough hit songs to last her a lifetime and if she was "lying" it would've damaged her career. 

It's just so sad and I hope she's in a good place.

Flying like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...