💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney’s Cruella | Official Trailer 2

Galvon

Featured Posts

weed

I think the movie looks really good but as a villain backstory no girl it's 0% from me. She applied for a job and her boss is mean so now she's Cruella de Vil? :air: 

Ricardo

I feel like I've seen the movie now :smh: they gave too much in the trailers 

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I think the movie looks really good but as a villain backstory no girl it's 0% from me. She applied for a job and her boss is mean so now she's Cruella de Vil? :air: 

We’re all Cruellas, it would seem :selena:

Regina George
22 minutes ago, weed said:

I see it as much bigger than that. She probably worked her ass of to create that dress and her boss just ruined it. It messes up with people’s head when people treat you like **** so it makes perfect sense to me as to why she became “evil.” 

OT I love how this movie looks.. I know it’s Disney but it doesn’t give me Disney kids vibes at all. 

Galvon
18 minutes ago, weed said:

If they go that route I hope the reason will be a bit more complicated than that. It must. I demand it.:triggered: Please let it be good.

But she actually said ''I was born briliant, born bad, and a little bit mad'' in the first trailer, so I really am hoping for that to be true. I don't mind if she is just crazy without good reason.

Cherries

So excited for this. I watch live action remakes for the sake of the classic animations but i want to see cruella drink, i want to see her set fire i want to see THIS

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Prostitute Barbie
22 minutes ago, weed said:

The vibe I got from it was that she’s always been that way inside but the abusive boss chips away at Cruella until she fully brings out the monster. When she asks whether she has that “killer instinct” that little smile Cruella gives tells me she already knows who she is even if no one else does yet. I hope that’s how they show it anyway :classy:

they ruined it for me. I always liked Cruella and the mystery around her. now there is no more mystery and tbh if they decided to make the movie about her I think they could have at least chosen the story that's more original and interesting

River

Once Upon A Time back story was better.. and it's shocking to say that lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CautiousLurker

Oh noooooooo she has a sassy sidekick too? (whose queerness is gonna be all subtext probably although if he's framed as a villain then he might actually be openly gay cuz Russia doesn't ban movies where gay characters are villains)

The girl boss movie we've all been waiting for :toofunny:

AphroditeLaydee

i stan emma but there's something about her english accent that really doesn't sit right with me :toofunny: i've felt this way since the favourite :giveup:

JaysAMess

I think the only reason I'm excited for this is because it has some major Joker vibes. Plus Emma Stone always delivers a great performance.

flyaway

Not convinced about this. Emma is just too sweet to be the devil. 

Plus why not having a british actress for the role? 

Archived