Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Arkansas bans gender-affirming treatment for minors

Morphine Prince

• Sad 3

Nickolas724

It was so nice to see the governors decision to veto, so sad that the Republican legislature couldn’t respect their leaders wishes but what’s new. 

• Like 1

Xoxo Adriana
Posted (edited)

wait i thought this title read “gender affirmation surgery”. whilst i disagree that children/minors should be getting trans-related surgeries, they should 100% be able to have access to healthcare. this could simply include counselling, but with this bill looks like counselling sessions won’t be free (as they probably should be)

Edited by Xoxo Adriana
  • Thanks 1

Beatsss

I'll never EVER understand what the hell these states or people or whoever makes sure a bill like this passes had to gain from things like this... so sad 😪

PartySick
20 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

I'll never EVER understand what the hell these states or people or whoever makes sure a bill like this passes had to gain from things like this... so sad 😪

Political wind in their sails. That's how Republicans govern. They wage a culture war on gays, women, PoC, trans people, etc and their voters go "hyuck hyuck own those libs har har har".

Then the Republicans silently pass bills to expand their own wealth and power. And if they get called on it, all they have to do is mention god, guns, gays, abortions, muslims, or patriotism and their people are right back in their corner.

🧡No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here🧡

BUtterfield 8

The 2024 election results are gonna be more interesting than the 2020 election imo