Anger Rage GIF

I'm not that mad though, it's a pure slayagery

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

remember yall the contracts said it has to be AT LEAST 3 mins

I have the contract, and I don't see anything in it about it being 3 minutes.

ARTPOPe

Visually absolutely stunning, I love it :nooo:

But what does she mean with "first look at our film" ? 

Stream The Love Invention

edengowon

she's literally given us a single minute worth of content in almost 8 months now. wow.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Reality
8 minutes ago, dit said:

it's nice visually speaking...i just wish members of her team didnt hype this up as being a part of the Chromatica world just because it featured bits of Free Woman on it...it's totally not a part of the Chromatica experience. It's an ad that happens to use a tiny bit of an altered Chromatica song. Either way though it is really pretty

I mean, but this was always just going to be an ad for Dom Perignon...

I guess maybe her team shouldn't have "hyped" it up as much as some people think they did, but at the end of the day, this was just an ad, and it was always meant to be that. I'd still take this over nothing.

🖤👹

Lemondeduerl

She looks so freaking good omg It's like The Countess meets ARTPOP. But I expected at least 2 or 3 minutes :crossed:

:)

tylerjs

It looks awesome!!

if you expected an actual music video or anything more than an ad with killer visuals, sorry but it was very obvious from the beginning. not Gaga or nick’s fault. And the word “film” is subjective—I’m sure they called it that bc it sounds better than “video ad” tbh, regardless of length.

at least they gave exactly what was to be expected!!! slay queen ily :hor:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it interesting that it wasn't uploaded to Gaga's youtube channel, wonder what the budget for this 1 minute ad was because surely they want it to trend/go viral to promote the bottle of champers? :vegas:

nightadieu

Look at the DP website, this video is only PART 1 of their collaboration. There will be more videos soon

RAMROD

Y'all have been warned

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister G

Okay so can we get Free Woman as a single then? I'm confused. Should I drink champagne everytime that song comes on?

SharGaga

Another amazing visual WASTED on an ad. Just like Fame commercial was better than any BTW video. Just like the Grammy Bowie commercial where she's in space or something was better than any Joanne visual. And now just like this visual is better than any Chromatica MV. This would have been the perfect Alice MV smh

MelbHawker

This felt so rushed / choppy. It went from one visual to the next with no flow.

Frame by frame, it was visually stunning though. Knight is so talented it hurts, honestly. 

Cue the meltdowns. :fan:

• CyanLights changed the title to Dom Perignon Film Released

Archived