Sign in to follow this  
society

First US stadium open to 100% capacity

SLAYing

Get ready for Wrestlemania this Saturday and Sunday at the Raymond James Stadium (Tampa-Florida) with 60% capacity too 🙌🏽

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Instagram : saurabh_slays
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Get ready for Wrestlemania this Saturday and Sunday at the Raymond James Stadium (Tampa-Florida) with 60% capacity too 🙌🏽

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Man, I really wish I was a sports fan. Theyre getting to enjoy so much of what they love :messga:

Rain on Me
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

lg5

All my friends and I are now vaccinated, and we live about 20 mins from the stadium. Maybe we should go catch a baseball game :sis:

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD

:shrug:  not more risky than those concerts held in Spain where 5,000 people attended, and Texas already had more people vaccinated than Barcelona as well.

The tune is always negative when it comes to USA, what else is new, we're used to it. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

whoresup

I’m always shocked that the US aren’t all following the same rules but then I guess America is such a big country that different states are just gonna set their own rules. Particularly Texas. 

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:shrug:  not more risky than those concerts held in Spain where 5,000 people attended, and Texas already had more people vaccinated than Barcelona as well.

The tune is always negative when it comes to USA, what else is new, we're used to it. :giggle:

Texas Rangers Stadium full capacity: 49,115 

Spain: an EXPERIMENTAL run with 5,000 people 

There's a huge difference actually 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)

Chromatica Ball looking so likely tho. Imagine August... 😳

Edited by StarstruckIllusion

RAMROD
Just now, alsemanche said:

Texas Rangers Stadium full capacity: 49,115 

Spain: an EXPERIMENTAL run with 5,000 people 

There's a huge difference actually 

Except those concerts are multiple dates so it is more like 5,000 x 3 days or whatever. So yes, huge difference indeed. 1,5000+ UNVACCINATED PEOPLE IN A CONCERT WIYHOUT MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING VS 49,115 VAXXED PEOPLE IN A STADIUM. 

• LMAO 2

President Biden

The land of the free:pawsup:

I got drunk
  • YAAAS 1

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Except those concerts are multiple dates so it is more like 5,000 x 3 days or whatever. So yes, huge difference indeed. 1,5000+ UNVACCINATED PEOPLE IN A CONCERT WIYHOUT MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING VS 49,115 VAXXED PEOPLE IN A STADIUM. 

This is false. 

In the Spain concerts they got rapid Covid tests before and wore masks during the concert. 

We have absolutely no idea how many people in the Texas stadium were vaccinated, there was no social distancing, and many were seen maskless. 

“49,000 vaxxed people” .... this is blatant misinformation 

• Like 3

Mister D

Do people understand that new variants may be RESISTANT to vaccines?

:yennefer:

Serious question.

HuffsAhoy
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Um you're hurting your case here because there is nothing to indicate all people in attendance have the vaccine.

But regardless, I agree. The US is unfairly targeted, the rest of the world is just filled with jealously that we were able to turn the situation around and get on track to normalcy :whitney:

Rain on Me
  • LMAO 3

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Serious question.

I guess we'll die then? :giggle:   :shrug:

• LMAO 2

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Serious question.

And some flu vaccines are ineffective against certain strands. What's your point? :yennefer: 

Rain on Me

ThisGuyTony

It’s seems 16% of the Texas population is fully vaccinated and 28% has at least one dose...