💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

underrated 2008 interview

GAMS

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

You gotta love his energy. The y*ast infection bit was a little cringe, but she’s such a sport about it.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Is this the “Lady.... Vancouver...?” interview? 

Galvon

Around this time she was always saying she was not wearing a wig. Here she says it's not entirely real. Now I wonder what is hers and what isn't. I feel like the bangs are real and the rest is covered in a wig. Or it's two pieces and she lies.:udidnt:

PropaGaga
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

Around this time she was always saying she was not wearing a wig. Here she says it's not entirely real. Now I wonder what is hers and what isn't. I feel like the bangs are real and the rest is covered in a wig. Or it's two pieces and she lies.:udidnt:

It was a sew in. You can see her real hair under it in some of the “Poker Face” behind the scenes photos. When she finally got rid of it, she said she couldn’t afford to keep it maintained and it was causing her hair to fall out, so she cut it all off.

DDBD4-A51-F153-459-C-AA12-23-F304-C32059

5 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

I've always wanted her to do another Nardwuar interview.

2 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

It was a sew in. You can see her real hair under it in some of the “Poker Face” behind the scenes photos. When she finally got rid of it, she said she couldn’t afford to keep it maintained and it was causing her hair to fall out, so she cut it all off.

FACTS!! Would LOVE a new video. Nardwuar is SUCH a Little Detective.

GAMS, gay popstar

• 2 weeks later...
Galvon
On 4/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, PropaGaga said:

Ok that makes sense. But when I look at gagapedia, even at that time her hair didn't look exactly the same every day.

Her hair in Poker Face looked so smooth and perfect:

0d11764f76167b50c4d9ea577dc0375c.jpg498?cb=20140815054705

While at other ocasions in october 2008 it also looked like this:

604?cb=20130121171312

And how do you explaine this hair?:

244?cb=20130115232407

Archived