💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop tweets about Chromatica remix album

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

Reginald

@ me getting kind of pressed because I stan DJWS and want him to enjoy his moment in the light :interestinga:

@ me wanting Chromatica remixes :vegas: 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Regina George said:

And what are you spreading by quoting me, not respecting MY OPINION, being sarcastic? :mark: Please just stop with being fake nice. If you quoted me respectfully expressing your opinion then you would get a respectful reply. 

What you wrote is not an opinion. It was being rude towards Gaga. Now if you said you didn't like Chromatica music-wise, that would be your personal opinion and taste.

There's nothing wrong with sarcasm (as I have just repeated what you wrote) and you have obviously received a lot of backlash from people on here. You were the one writing that you "hate people like me" when you obviously don't even know me.

I am being respectful because I did not say anything rude to or about you & nor will I.

And to go back to topic: I am not a so called "blind" fan that adores everything that Gaga does... there are things that I don't agree with that she has done... but what you wrote was kind of implying that she is like a pop star who is too stupid to write or produce her own songs... and we all know that this is not true at all. (And you know it) And of course BloodPop was the main producer and has played a big part in making that record, but to say Gaga has just sung those songs is very disrespectful, because it is not true. The album is very personal and she always has the last word production-wise as Mark Ronson once said.

Would you tell Gaga what you wrote there to her face if you would get the chance to meet her? I don't think so...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
41 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

What about Miley Cyrus on Plastic Doll? 

Now THAT I would be here for :bradley:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

I’m going to be over the moon if we actually end up getting rina, bree, doss and oklou remixes

Regina George
13 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Would you tell Gaga what you wrote there to her face if you would get the chance to meet her? I don't think so...

What I wrote is not rude at all and yes I would say that to her face. I like the album tho! Very much! 

StarstruckIllusion

the way a Chromatica remix album is basically confirmed... damn ma, I guess the journey really isn’t over :giveup:

Bottom

Also if he is lying about this i will drag him everytime someone says something bad about him, it would be really mean of him

Reginald

I'm not even sure if I'm in the Act II thread, or the Chromatica Remix thread. Give me ALL OF THE MUSIC :vegas::vegas::vegas: 

Archived