Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

shoful
43 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

almost 25k signatures out of the blue like 8 years after the album's release, truly shows how immortal the echos of the ARTPOP are and how unbreakable it's spirit is too. ARTPOP is more than an album it is the centerpiece of Gaga's discography and her career in my opinion. ARTPOP is Lady Gaga, there's no other way i can explain it. it's innocent, avant-garde, misunderstood, abstract, heavy hitting, aggressive, explosive, and delicate all in one. it's so deserved i hope we get somewhere with this. i can't believe it's finally happening. i kinda lost touch with gaga and her music after chromatica i think this will bring all the people who have disconnected with gaga together, cause we do belong together. we're all ARTPOP.

sorry for the f@99otry but i get emotional when it comes to ARTPOP like i don't play gworls.

THIS IS AMAZING PREACH IT SISTER!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I actually remember him posting something a couple years after ARTPOP was released on Twitter that heavily implied that he was not in a good mental space from it. So it’s good to see he has since been making strides in mentally recovering. I’m not really here for the ARTPOP hype train since it’s one of my least favorite albums and I have a huge disconnect with how people here seem to feel about it as a whole, but I am always here for new music. 

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not these hypocrite fans acting like you always cared for DJWS. 

I remember all the **** several of you talked about him back in 2013 and 2014. 

It's not hypocritical to change your mind.  It's a sign of maturity and more people should do it. 

DJWS wrote a moving post and had some fun with a few stunts around a project that was obviously important to him, and fans see the humanity and applaud it.  

The idea that people can't change their minds or see something with a new perspective is such a childish perspective so maybe consider developing some respect for evolution of thoughts and ideas.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Catnikko

wow that's powerful

Have alot of new found respect for him, glad he posted this

Actual patient

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Generalization, not about anyone in particular but they know who they are. 

So you have no idea what the people in this thread thought about DJWS 8 years ago? Lol ok

NoPaperGangsta
1 hour ago, President Biden said:

:pawsup:ARTPOP ACT 2 2022!

stop my heart can't handle :bradley::pray:

free my mind ARTPOP you make my heart stop, indeed :bradley::pray:

hail to Venus!

Nathaniel Arven
1 minute ago, NoPaperGangsta said:

stop my heart can't handle :bradley::pray:

free my mind ARTPOP you make my heart stop, indeed :bradley::pray:

ARTPOP makes my fountain drop. and i'm a men. Amen. 

Edit : I'm 100% serious, I listened to it the other day after a very long time and it was still fresh for me. 

Reginald

No matter what happens in regards to  Act II, DJWS will always have my respect (and coins) :vegas: as thanks for being so engaged with the fanbase after all of these years. 

Edit: let it be known that I was *always* a Paul stan, and not only because I want his gaybies 

Jose P
20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not these hypocrite fans acting like you always cared for DJWS. 

I remember all the **** several of you talked about him back in 2013 and 2014. 

I was going to say how wild it is to see people praising him when they dragged him to hell and back so much back in the day :smh:

Pretty Savage

ARTPOP is the best era ever. It was so enigmatic and fun. We were all so hyped and excited before the album comes out like it wasn't just an album, it was an experience. DJWS mentioning ARTPOP gave me chills like I can't explain. I'm hyped again for the possibility to hear ACT II. But I think Gaga left ARTPOP behind. If she's not willing to revisiting the era I will understand that and won't be mad about it. I love ARTPOP and I will love ARTPOP forever. :heart:

SerbianChromatican

Wow, that was pure emotion. I just love him so much, you can tell ARTPOP really means a lot to him, and Gaga. :kara:

Maybe something will come out of this, who knows... 

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Morphine Prince
23 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

It's not hypocritical to change your mind.  It's a sign of maturity and more people should do it. 

DJWS wrote a moving post and had some fun with a few stunts around a project that was obviously important to him, and fans see the humanity and applaud it.  

The idea that people can't change their minds or see something with a new perspective is such a childish perspective so maybe consider developing some respect for evolution of thoughts and ideas.  

Not you twisting my post into making it seem like I don’t believe in evolution :rip: 

All I’m saying is people here and Twitter drag people through the mud when things don’t go their way and then pretend like they never did it years later. 

js4754394o9823

Btw.

Didn't he tweet something about ARTPOP's little sister coming soon a couple of years ago?

Was that the scrapped material Gaga cried over on her birthday?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

venuspop

I know it's highly unlikely that anything will come from this but ARTPOP is so special and all that I've heard from unreleased / rumored ARTPOP act 2 tracks are so good :bradley:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Admin locked this topic

Archived