💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Posts About ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Kattys
15 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

Gaga played BloodPop some music, apparently the music she had been working on with DJWS for 'LG6'/"ARTPOP's little sister" and he didn't like it, because it didn't "sound like an artist" and "didn't sound like her", which then made her realize that the music they (DJWS and her) had created, wasn't what she actually wanted to talk about in her music, due to it not being "the truth".

After that she scrapped the DJWS material and started the process of another 'LG6' or what we now know as Chromatica with BloodPop as the executive producer.

They talked about it on Gaga Radio when BloodPop was her guest.

I remember hating it so much. Is BloodPop some kind of a god? NO. I don't like him at all :cyanlights:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I wonder... what happened between him and bloodpop ? Because I don't see them being in good terms anymore :huntyga:

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The "original LG5" are the sessions she started with RedOne which lead to her taking Angel Down to Mark Ronson, which then lead to the making of Joanne. I think "ARTPOP's little sister" is the project she started around 2017 between Joanne and the A Star Is Born soundtrack. But then she changed her mind about the sound of it and started writing Chromatica with Bloodpop and the other producers. I don't know but it'd be interesting to hear how it happened.

But anyway, I don't think there's any bad blood between Gaga and DJWS, he simply knows that she changes direction of her music and some stuff makes the cut and some don't and that's how she works. I'm pretty sure they still love each other and know that sometimes they have to take some time apart, like with RedOne.

I still wanna hear Frankensteined :giveup:

Bottom

im sick of fans being used like pawns by these producers, just stop teasing us all the time when you know how much we would love to hear music.

Karen Smith
16 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

From memory, so it's probably not a perfect quote, but

She said on Gaga Radio

Talking to Bloodpop

That she showed him some material on her birthday

He didn't like it

She cried because it wasn't what she was really feeling and wanting to tell

So they started to work on Chromatica

Wtf really? How could he say it on her birthday. 

RainingOnMe
14 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Wtf really? How could he say it on her birthday. 

I mean... she agreed with him. She said she needed to hear it from him because she also thought the LG6 album was lacking authenticity. :/ So, I get why fans are upset, but like, Gaga loves him dearly and he has done so much for her.

Noir

Imagine if she dropped ARTPOP: ACT II on November 6th 2023 (the 10th birthday of ARTPOP) with music videos for every track, like she designed for the first album. :trollga:

01. The Stage (Intro)
02. Brooklyn Nights
03. Sire
04. Onion Girl
05. TEA
06. Stache
07. Cake Like Lady Gaga 
08. Partynauseous (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
09. Maren
10. Tinnitus
11.  Nothin' On But The Radio
12. Princess Die
13. In Like With You
14. Temple 
15. ARTPOP (Farewell Acoustic Version)

Thinking about it, I wouldn't want any of the Azealia Banks tracks, I don't care how good she raps, the amount of times she's gone after Gaga (even as recent as her dogs being stolen) is disgusting and she doesn't deserve the exposure. I just want Gaga to revisit these tracks and "Frankenstein" these old tracks (so to speak) with DJWS. I wouldn't want her to add new ones or add-ons from other eras. I would just want her to deliver the album and era, that the first envisioned for the first ARTPOP album all along. Give us a cute documentary too, to come full circle and let's move on, once and for all. :bye::bye::bye: 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Gaga to all these posts about a Remix Albim:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Blade
9 hours ago, Noir said:

Imagine if she dropped ARTPOP: ACT II on November 6th 2023 (the 10th birthday of ARTPOP) with music videos for every track, like she designed for the first album. :trollga:

01. The Stage (Intro)
02. Brooklyn Nights
03. Sire
04. Onion Girl
05. TEA
06. Stache
07. Cake Like Lady Gaga 
08. Partynauseous (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
09. Maren
10. Tinnitus
11.  Nothin' On But The Radio
12. Princess Die
13. In Like With You
14. Temple 
15. ARTPOP (Farewell Acoustic Version)

Thinking about it, I wouldn't want any of the Azealia Banks tracks, I don't care how good she raps, the amount of times she's gone after Gaga (even as recent as her dogs being stolen) is disgusting and she doesn't deserve the exposure. I just want Gaga to revisit these tracks and "Frankenstein" these old tracks (so to speak) with DJWS. I wouldn't want her to add new ones or add-ons from other eras. I would just want her to deliver the album and era, that the first envisioned for the first ARTPOP album all along. Give us a cute documentary too, to come full circle and let's move on, once and for all. :bye::bye::bye: 

I agree with everything but idk if Gaga will ever acknowledge Princess Die again... that song is so sad and about suicide... she wrote it at a very low point in her life.

LandonM170
3 hours ago, Blade said:

I agree with everything but idk if Gaga will ever acknowledge Princess Die again... that song is so sad and about suicide... she wrote it at a very low point in her life.

Maybe replace with Princess Die High? The song is a bop and about weed, so why not?

LandonM170
14 hours ago, Kattys said:

I remember hating it so much. Is BloodPop some kind of a god? NO. I don't like him at all :cyanlights:

BloodPop is alright. I mean he made some remixes during the reputation era for Taylor and they were horrible. I think he did a good job on the Chromatica album however he seems bland, but I don't know him, so who am I to judge.

Dayman
13 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

I mean... she agreed with him. She said she needed to hear it from him because she also thought the LG6 album was lacking authenticity. :/ So, I get why fans are upset, but like, Gaga loves him dearly and he has done so much for her.

Yeah, but she considers Blood her friend. If he shoots it down of course she will second guess herself. When she feels she gets in her feelings big - having so many people to please constantly will do that. The thing that sits wrong with me about Blood is he can be really disrespectful to fans at times. But he also opens the door to conversation about the things that he then gets mad about. He also should not be the one talking about and revealing the Chromatica remix album - it is not HIS album to reveal. He also went and started talking about it when he saw love and attention for ARTPOP and DJWS. He has a pattern that just feels rooted in narcissism and I personally don't like it... 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived